Jakarta (VNA) – The European Union 's Support to Higher Education in ASEAN Region (SHARE) Programme has recently held its 12th Policy Dialogue Webinar Series with the main theme "Creating a Resilient and Sustainable ASEAN Higher Education Space".
The series provided a valuable opportunity to engage with key stakeholders from the ASEAN higher education sector.
The SHARE Policy Dialogue was designed in partnership with the ASEAN Secretariat's Education Youth and Sports Division (EYSD) to continue discussions on furthering ASEAN's higher education cooperation and internationalisation, including the transfer of ownership of SHARE's programme outcomes to ASEAN entities.
In his opening remarks, Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN for ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community, Kung Phoak, stated that promoting internationalised and quality higher education is vital, particularly amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, to support ASEAN community building and economic recovery in the long term.
Education has always been at the heart of the EU-ASEAN partnership, said EU Ambassador to ASEAN Igor Driesmans. "The SHARE programme, our higher education flagship programme, contributes to people-to-people connectivity between our two diverse regions and to student mobility within ASEAN".
The ASEAN Working Group on Higher Education Mobility 2025 was officially launched as part of the opening of SHARE's 12th Policy Dialogue./.
- Brian Wilson: SNP dogma on university fees is hitting higher education
- Scotland announces free tuition for EU students starting after Brexit date
- Scotland announces free tuition for EU students starting university in 2019-20
- Caps and gowns: Education University hands degrees to 3,708 graduates
- Brexit breakthrough: Full text of EU/UK Brexit deal first stage
- Primary school praised by education watchdog for ‘good’ rating
- Varadkar: three way Ireland-UK-EU negotiation ‘not in our interest’
- Video: Scotland’s Education System in Numbers
- Education chiefs are renewing their campaign for fair funding for Devon schools
- Uni maintenance grants could be back as Vince Cable calls for EVERY Brit to get a cash handout to pay for education
- '88% back EU treaty referendum bid'
- PU clash: Teachers hail govt for support
- Somerset farmers could be due post-Brexit boost as they help 'maintain beautiful landscapes', says Gove
- Pro EU 'flash mob' protest planned
- EU fails to agree on glyphosate license renewal
- Judicial reforms 'restore balance', Poland tells EU
- Calls for Newport council cabinet member for education to resign after second school placed in special measures
- Jeremy Corbyn expresses solidarity with university workers as strikes begin
- 300,000 new university places needed to keep up with demand – study
- Abertay-Santander partnership to held disadvantaged students
ASEAN, EU maintain support for higher education internationalisation have 410 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.