Hanoi (VNA) – The General Department of Logistics under the Ministry of Defence held a ceremony in Hanoi on August 1 to set off medical staff of the COVID-19 treatment hospital 5D to support Ho Chi Minh City and neighbouring Binh Duong province in the southern region where the pandemic continues developing unpredictably.
The 500-bed hospital has 130 personnel and is installed at the hostel of the Vietnam National University – Ho Chi Minh City in Di An city of Binh Duong province.
It is designed to receive and treat COVID-19 patients in Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong.
Speaking at the ceremony, Major General Nguyen Hung Thang, Deputy Chairman and Chief of the Staff of the General Department of Logistics appreciated the hospital's staff and soldiers for their active preparation to set off as planned with high determination and readiness to receive and complete their assigned tasks.
The General Department of Logistics has so far set up two COVID-19 treatment hospitals, with the first one in Nha Trang city of the central province of Khanh Hoa./.
- National Experts Lead MemorialCare Health System's Efforts to Improve Health of Local Communities
- ‘Light the North’ sculpture trail to raise cash for north-east cancer support charity
- Sneak glimpse as revamped Aberdeen Art Gallery ‘set to rival V&A’
- What Happened When a Portland Hospital Starting Treating Addiction Like Any Other Illness
- Overloaded central hospitals in need of support
- Family blame staff for death of autistic girl, 17, who should have been under 24-hour supervision at hospital where another patient died six weeks ago
- Poisoned Russian spy's daughter Yulia Skripal discharged from hospital
- Boy, one, who fell into rhino exhibit at zoo airlifted to hospital
- Boyfriend's tribute to partner, 19, killed after they were hurt in 'hit-and-run'
- Woman, 19, suffers third-degree burns after sparking fire soaking acrylic nails
- Toddler who died after being discharged from hospital TWICE in two days had undiagnosed leukaemia
- Hospital Director – Okhaldhunga Community Hospital
- Parents of cancer patient, 5, end fundraising as his treatment costs too much
- The heroes who humble us all: Meet the veteran volunteers who have scooped the Hospital Helpforce scheme's annual awards - and read their inspirational stories...
- When hospitals pour drugs down the drain
- Final picture of girl, 4, who died from sepsis days after hospital discharge
- PFI is bankrupting Britain. But there are ways to set ourselves free
- NHS hospital to offer food parcels to patients at risk of malnutrition
- Toddler wakes up as devastated family agree to turn off life support
- €2.25m invested in 157 tech businesses by Local Enterprise Office for Dublin City
Another COVID-19 treatment hospital sets off to support southern localities have 437 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.