The number of complaints about spam calls on switchboard 5656 increased on average from 13-15 percent per month.
The number of spam calls and affected subscribers decreased significantly compared to the end of last year.
Specifically, there were about 8.4 million spam calls in June, down 31.9 percent compared to December last year.
There were 5.4 million subscribers affected by spam calls, down 23.5 percent compared to December last year.
The Vietnam Telecommunications Authority will direct network operators to regularly updating technical measures to prevent fake and spam calls, as well as coordinate with police agencies to detect and handle acts of phone-number forgery, to ensure safety, security and social order and protect consumer interests.
- Phone network providers determinedly stop spam calls
- How to block spam calls on Android phones and iPhones using TRAI’s official app
- How to block someone on WhatsApp messenger
- Mobifone blocks subscribers making spam calls
- Spam messages, calls to be blocked in late 2020
- Comcast to stop blocking HBO Go and Showtime on Roku streaming devices
- Facebook, others block requests on Hong Kong user data
- Now G Suite subscribers can make and receive calls on Google Voice within Gmail
- US Supreme Court tosses rulings blocking Indiana abortion curbs
- Road blocked using earthmover, firing from rooftop: How 8 cops were killed in Kanpur encounter
- Kanpur firing: Vikas Dubey’s house razed with earthmover used to block police team
- Overnight Defense: DOD reportedly eyeing Confederate flag ban | House military spending bill blocks wall funding
- Ducati Panigale V4 R 1:1 Functional Scale Model Built With Lego Blocks: Details
- Turok 2, Dark Devotion, Grip, and more are free for Twitch Prime subscribers in July
- Mytel surpasses 10 million subscribers
- 18-wheeler crash blocks Eastex Freeway ramp to East Loop
- How to set up and use TRAI's new Channel Selector app to manage cable TV subscriptions
- Scamsters create fake Facebook account of senior IPS officer in Tamil Nadu
- INTERNET REVOLUTION IS ON-LINE AND GROWING
- Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas are the pandemic's only tabloid celebrities
92,000 spam subscribers blocked have 310 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.