Hanoi (VNA) – A total of 583 Volvo cars have been recalled in Vietnam, which were 2019 and 2020 versions of XC60, S90, V90 and XC90 models, for replacement of fuel pump fuses.
The vehicles were manufactured from January 2019 to April 2020, imported and distributed by Sweden Auto Co.Ltd. The recall started from July 31, 2021 and will finish by July 31, 2022 in Volvo Car Hanoi, Volvo Car Saigon and Volvo Car Da Nang agents. Volvo cars , including XC90, XC60, CX40, V90 and S90 models to update emergency braking control software. Of them, 476 are running and 256 in warehouses.
They were manufactured in Sweden and Malaysia from January 21, 2019 to March 15, 2020 and distributed by Sweden Auto Co.Ltd. The recall started from March 20, 2021 and will finish by December 31, 2022.
The VCCA said the recall was due to the lack of a software code in active safety domain master./.
- Honda recalls 106,000 Ridgelines because soap can cause a fuel leak
- GM recalls 3.8 million cars in the US over faulty brake
- Lazy Hacker Checks Fuel System for Leaks, The Easy Way
- Toyota recalls 2019 Prius, RAV4 Hybrid for faulty brake assist
- Driven: 2019 Volvo XC40 Exudes Swedish Sophistication
- EU Wants Speed Governors, Data Recorders in Cars for 2022
- 2019-2020 BMW Coupes, Sedans and SUVs: Recall Alert
- 2018 LA Auto Show preview: New cars & concepts from Toyota, Jeep, BMW, Honda & more
- Audi recalls 9,000 A8 and S8 models for fuel leaks and fire risks
- Maruti Suzuki Alto: Used Car Buyers’ Guide
- Honda Dream Drive — hands-on with a prototype for car infotainment
- Global shockwaves from electric cars will be here sooner rather than later
- 2012, 2017 Ford Focus, 2013-2014 Focus ST: Recall Alert
- Ford recalls 2018 Expedition, 2018 Lincoln Navigator for seat problems
- Holden Commodore LS3 V8 fuel injector dramas
- This 1965 Rupp Dart Kart Recalls a More Elegant Era of Go Karting
- DRIVEN: G20 BMW 3 Series review
- Here's Exactly What It Cost Me To Buy And Rebuild A BMW E30
- Diesel in Gas Engine: Repair Costs & Alternative Solutions
- 2019 Audi Q3 Driven: Problems Solved, Problems Created
583 Volvo cars recalled due to faulted fuel pump fuses have 315 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.