HÀ NỘI — A total of 256 more deaths related to COVID-19 were reported in Việt Nam on Wednesday, bringing the country’s total to 2,327. The deaths occurred between July 25 and August 4. HCM City recorded the most deaths with 217.
A further 7,623 new infections were also found, increasing the caseload since the beginning of the pandemic to 177,813, the Ministry of Health has said.
HCM City recorded the most new infections with 3,300, followed by Bình Dương with 2,143 and Long An with 427.
Other localities that reported new cases were Đồng Nai (389), Tây Ninh (194), Bình Thuận (161), Đồng Tháp (156), Cần Thơ (150), Khánh Hòa (150), Đà Nẵng (93), Phú Yên (61), Vĩnh Long (60), Sóc Trăng (49), Ninh Thuận (29), An Giang (24), Bến Tre (24), Hà Nội (24), Bình Định (23), Thừa Thiên Huế (19), Thanh Hóa (17), Quảng Ngãi (15), Đắk Lắk (15), Hà Tĩnh (14), Hậu Giang (10), Quảng Nam (10), Gia Lai (10), Nghệ An (6), Bình Phước (6), Bạc Liêu (5), Đắk Nông (5), Quảng Bình (5), Hải Dương (4), Hưng Yên (3), Quảng Trị (3), Kon Tum (2), Sơn La (2), Lào Cai (2), Bắc Ninh (2), Lâm Đồng (1), Lạng Sơn (1), Yên Bái (1), Vĩnh Phúc (1), Nam Định (1) and Hà Giang (1).
Five cases were imported while the remaining 7,618 were all domestic.
A total of 1,865 cases were detected in the community.
There were 3,501 recoveries on Wednesday, bringing the total number of people who have recovered from the disease so far to 54,332.
Four out of 63 provinces and cities have not seen any new cases for the past 14 days including Yên Bái, Quảng Ninh, Bắc Kạn and Thái Bình.
Nearly 7.3 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered so far.— VNS
- Leonard Bernstein's daughter says pal Lauren Bacall 'was not a shut-in' after Humphrey Bogart's death in new memoir
- England storm to victory! Owen Farrell's men make it to first Rugby World Cup final since 2007 after defeating reigning champs New Zealand 19-7 in Japan – as delirious fans say they knew team would win after 'smirking' captain stared down the Haka
- Country Music Star Troy Gentry’s Death Blamed On Pilot Error, NTSB Report Concludes
- New Mexico police discover third open field death this month
- Capnocytophaga canimorsus Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatment
- Lone Star Ticks Expanding Range Into Northeast, Report Says
- What’s New on HBO: September 2016
- A timeline of events surrounding the suspicious death of NY judge
- Former Texas Prosecutor Withheld Email That Could Have Prevented Innocent Man From Landing on Death Row: Report
- Long Island Lawmakers Hope To Pass ‘Death By Dealer’ Law Allowing Homicide Charges For Drug Dealers
- Health Officials: Widespread Cases Of Flu Reported Across New York State, Hundreds Hospitalized Already
- Hiker’s death ruled natural; man was CEO of western NY plant
- Police investigate NY man’s death after domestic dispute
- Report: Rikers guards failed to stop inmate from self-harm
- Gerrit Cole Free Agency: New York Yankees to Hold Talks With Houston Astros Ace and World Series MVP Stephen Strasburg
- “Japanese Satchmo” honored in jazz birthplace of New Orleans
- Measles death toll in Samoa reaches 53 as three children from the same family die amid national emergency that has seen ALL schools closed
- Lawsuit alleges sixth death linked to Pittsburgh hospital mold outbreak
- Controversial gene-edited twin sisters are at a greater risk of death in later life after 'monstrous' experiment by disgraced Chinese scientist He Jiankui, study warns
- Video shows disoriented migrant boy's death inside Border Patrol cell
256 more deaths, 7,623 new COVID-19 infections reported have 604 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.