Hanoi (VNA) – Xeo Chu, a 14-year-old painter, has joined hands in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic in Ho Chi Minh City by donating nearly 3 billion VND (about 130,200 USD) raised from auctions of his paintings.
Xeo Chu, whose real name is Pho Van An, has been painting since he was just four years old. Xeo Chu was granted the "Khat vong de men" or “Cricket Aspiration” award by The Thao & Van Hoa (Sports and Culture) newspaper of the Vietnam News Agency (VNA) for his painting series about nature and life./.
- Bharat Innovation Fund closes USD 100 mn Fund
- “For beloved Truong Sa” fund renamed as “Fund for Vietnam sea, island”
- Colorado defies national trends in startup funding: more Colorado startups are raising capital through angel investors
- Young Vietnamese painter set sales records in US
- RoK group sets up 860 mln USD investment fund for Vietnam
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Donate $2 Million to Help Protect Rights of Migrant Children
- Tycoon's great green gift: Ivy restaurant chain owner Richard Caring boosts Mail's environment campaign by donating £100,000 to plant trees at a thousand schools across UK
- Honest Data Inc. Asks Americans To Donate Their Data For Depression
- Hong Kong Police Freeze $9M in Protest Fund
- Three Wire Systems helps raise over $38,000 for Yellow Ribbon Fund in Nashville, TN
- JK Rowling donates over $19M to multiple sclerosis research in honor of her late mother
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 19
- Investment in real estate up 9% at Rs 43,780 cr in 2019, led by foreign funds: Report
- Learning to walk, live and hope again: Bay Area man endures 19 surgeries, homelessness
- Concerns over Oakland official’s plan to divert funds to center in her district
- Meet the brash young Christian boss behind Israel Folau's $2million fighting fund who has emerged as a key player in Australia's new culture war over religious freedom
- Huawei, Honor approach Indian app developers with $1 billion fund
- Retired King County Metro Vanpool Vans Donated To Charity
- Rockford Juneteenth Hosts Apollo Night to Raise Funds for the 30th Anniversary Celebration
- FPIs open fund floodgates for Indian markets; Net inflow crosses Rs 1 trn in 2019
Young painter donates over 130,000 USD to COVID-19 fund have 353 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.