Authorities in Ho Chi Minh City imposed a daily outdoor travel ban from Monday, requiring all residents to stay indoors between 6:00 pm and 6:00 am and only allowing a few cases to go outside.
In a document issued on Monday, the municipal People's Committee required citizens not to go outside from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am the next day.
Shops and business establishments must also close during these hours.
The restriction, aimed at minimizing traffic density on local streets, is one of the stringent measures the city has recently taken to fight against the serious COVID-19 outbreak.
During the outdoor travel restriction, people are only allowed to leave their houses for emergency medical services.
Those participating in pandemic prevention and control efforts, as well as reporters, sanitation workers, and people in charge of troubleshooting problems related to electricity, water, telecom systems and technical infrastructure are exempt from the ban.
Vehicles transporting essential goods, materials for production, and import and export products; vehicles of pandemic response forces; and shuttle buses carrying employees of companies are permitted to travel during the restriction.
Filling stations at 12 of the city's main gateways can remain open.
The outdoor travel restriction was set to last from July 26 to August 1.
- It wasn't easy leaving Ulster, the team I'd grown up wanting to play for, but it was time for me to move on
- Patrick Mahomes holds the key to all of Kansas City, but he’d rather stay in
- Manchester City dominate Shakhtar Donetsk to suggest Pep Guardiola fear is just a smokescreen
- Hard knocks: LeBron James TV series celebrates Liberty City youth football, Luther Campbell
- Action highlights, details: Sac Republic FC moves closer to home-field advantage in playoffs
- Dominant Man City show Champions League credentials with facile win in Shakhtar Donetsk
- Danny Rose could rethink decision to leave family at home due to racism fears in Russia
- Several James Bond films have been shot on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. It escaped the hurricane - but its famous beaches will leave you SHAKEN and STIRRED!
- 2013 BMW Active Tourer Outdoor Concept
- Pirates reinstate Kang from restricted list
- Jakob Junis allows three homers for second start in a row as Royals lose to Astros
- World Cup 2018 exposing Iranian restrictions on women: 'I was sent to jail for trying to go to a game in Tehran'
- Championship match reports: West Brom stunned at home, Swansea leave it late and Middlesbrough held
- Justise Winslow on extension with Heat: ‘I’m invested in this team, in this city’
- The 2026 World Cup is coming to the United States, and Kansas City might be next
- Lucky No. 7: Royals extend season-best home winning streak
- Yost leaves Royals' decision on Heimlich to GM but says ‘I believe in second chances’
- Raider-hating is a Kansas City fan thing. It also comes naturally to this Chief
- With home runs from three rookies, Royals blow past Orioles in series opener
- Kid QB passes his test. N’Kosi Perry leaves zero doubt in Hurricanes’ rally past FSU
Who are allowed to leave home during outdoor travel restrictions in Ho Chi Minh City? have 514 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.