Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Dairy Products JSC – Vinamilk, the largest dairy company in Vietnam, posted a record high in net revenue of 15.71 trillion VND (682.57 million USD) in the second quarter of 2021, a year-on-year rise of 1.4 percent, according to its financial report.
The figure also rose by 19.2 percent compared to the previous quarter.
The company's after-tax profit exceeded 2.86 trillion VND in the period, a year-on-year decline of 7 percent but up 10 percent against Q1.
It raked in 13.25 trillion VND in net revenue in the domestic market, surging 18.5 percent against the previous quarter.
A report by Kantar WorldPanel showed that Vinamilk maintained its lead as the most-favoured dairy brand in Vietnam in 2020 and ranked first in the sale of fast-moving consumer goods for the fourth consecutive year.
In Q2 2021, the dairy firm launched its Vinamilk Green Farm system in the provinces of Tay Ninh, Quang Ngai and Thanh Hoa.
Its affiliate Moc Chau Milk earned 790 billion VND in net revenue , up 7.6 percent against the same period last year and fulfilling 56 percent of its yearly target.
Vinamilk posted a net revenue of nearly 1.61 trillion VND in exports, a year-on-year increase of 17.2 percent.
The Middle East continues to be its largest export market, along with others of the US and China./.
- Tencent posts record $2.7B profit as mobile game revenue tops PC for first time
- Vinamilk & FPT Retail open retail chain
- Vinamilk acquires majority stake in competitor
- Mega spectrum auction likely to net only Rs 40,000 crore, say analysts
- Mega spectrum auction likely to net only Rs 40,000 crore: Analysts
- Record Numbers of California Students Denied Admission to a UC
- Record Numbers of CA Students Did Not Get into a UC School
- S&P 500 hits high following trade progress, upbeat data
- Southlanders To Set Record For Holiday Travel This Year
- Tesla reports larger-than-expected loss for Q2
- Wipro Q2 net profit drops 14% to Rs 1,889 crore
- UPDATE 2-Investment banking weakness hits Credit Agricole's Q2 profits
- Apple's Q2 shows a decline in iPhone and Mac sales as services become the next big growth opportunity
- Manchester United turn record loss into £29.7m profit
- Killing net neutrality at FCC is “not a slam dunk,” departing chair says
- Lego builds yet another record profit to become world's top toymaker
- What was in the post-election Queen's Speech?
- Devils down Ducks, match season-high win streak at 2
- Tesla shares hit all-time high on China optimism
- College Basketball All-Decade: The 13 best coaches of the last 10 years
Vinamilk posts record high net revenue in Q2 2021 have 393 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.