Singapore (VNA) – More than 600 Vietnamese students from 13 countries worldwide participated in an online career workshop held by the Vietnamese Youth Alliance in Singapore (VNYA) on July 24-25.
VNYA 2021 Career Fair also brought together representatives from a number of corporations such as P&G Vietnam, Shopee Vietnam and VNG Corporation.
With the support of the Vietnamese Embassy in Singapore, the association had spent two months preparing for the event that aims to provide Vietnamese students and alumni in Singapore and other countries an insight into the future work environment amidst the impact of COVID-19.
Representatives from the corporations talked about recruitment trends and programmes to lure talents, and shared experience in job application.
In his opening remarks, Ambassador Mai Phuoc Dung lauded the association's initiative to organise the online workshop in the context of the pandemic.
Vietnam should learn from Singapore's experience in the Fourth Industrial Revolution, digital transformation and economy, bio-technology and financial technology, he suggested.
According to VNYA President Nguyen Thao Nhi, this is the first-ever online event hosted by the association, saying the participation of the Vietnamese students and alumni has served as a source of encouragement for the association to organmise similar events in the time ahead./.
- Top Vietnamese, Singaporean legislators hold online talks
- 5 affordable enrichment classes for primary and secondary school students in Singapore
- Contest spotlights life and career of General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Young designer wants to internationalise Vietnamese fashion brand
- Make more creative use of national symbols, set up online platform to report misuse: Citizens workgroup
- Commentary: In China, authorities fear wanting to chill could fire off the next youth revolution
- Here are some tips to get hired at a virtual job fair from a career coach who has helped over 500 jobseekers
- Gorton youth zone: 'It will make people proud to live here again'
- Vietnamese teacher shares bright energy among lung cancer patients
- Shine a light on dark online spaces for women and girls: Sim Ann
- New digital campaign to help youth with thoughts of suicide
- Hackathon to kick off new AfA's efforts to protect women and girls from online harms like sexual harassment
- Alternative careers during the pandemic – how much can you earn?
- FTAs don't give 'unfettered access' to Singapore's labour market; policies must benefit Singaporeans: Tan See Leng
- Singapore fake-news bill raises fears of censorship
- The Big Read: Saved by COVID-19 jobs, thousands now have to mull their future as Singapore looks to exit crisis
- New campaign to offer online support to sexual abuse survivors
- Why Stephen "tWitch" Boss Is Embracing His to Be That Embarrassing AF Dad - E! Online
- Health Officials Fear Pandemic-Related Suicide Spike Among Native Youth
- Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's Unexpected Private World - E! Online
Vietnamese Youth Alliance in Singapore holds online career workshop have 453 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.