Under the command of Deputy Chief of Naval Region 4 Naval Captain Trinh Xuan Tung, the warships represented the VPN at the review in celebration of the 325th founding anniversary of the Russian Federation Navy. The event saw the attendance of Admiral Sergei Iosifovich Avakyants, Commander of the Russian Pacific Fleet.
This is the second time that the VPN has joined the fleet review. The first was in 2019 when frigate 016-Quang Trung brought a VPN mission to Vladivostok. During its first participation in the review, Admiral Sergei Iosifovich Avakyants expressed his hope that the VPN would regularly send its ships to the event.
Founded in 1696 under the reign of Tsar Peter the Great (Pyotr I), the Russian Federation Navy now has various units at strategic and operational levels like the Baltic Fleet, the Northern Fleet, and the Pacific Fleet. In a rapidly-changing world, the Russian Federation has been modernizing its naval force to be ready to respond to any threats, ensuring security and protecting national sovereignty and interests.
The fleet review in celebration of the founding anniversary of the Russian Federation Navy is held annually in different localities in Russia, including Vladivostok.
The active participation of the two frigates in the review has contributed to affirming the support of the Vietnamese Ministry of National Defense as well as the VPN for international events held by the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation as well as the Russian Federation Navy.
Below are a number of images taken at the fleet review.
Translated by Huu Duong
- Vietnam attends int’l fleet review in India
- Japan joins rest of G-7 in blaming Russia for nerve agent poisoning in U.K.
- Norwegian detainee in Russia admits being courier for Oslo’s spy service: lawyer
- Film reviews roundup: Funny Cow, The Guernsey Literary And Potato Peel Society, Let The Sunshine In
- Russia’s ‘Satan 2’ and the new missile race
- Book review: The Enigmatic Mr Deakin by Judith Brett
- France defends joining US-UK air strikes on Syria
- US-Russia ‘hotline’ for Syrian air strikes could help avoid conflict escalating
- America counts down to Syria missile strikes as Trump threats leave conflict with Russia looming large
- Top ranked university of Russia ready to welcome Vietnamese talents
- Seminar seeks to boost Viet Nam-Russia economic links
- India-Russia defence deals face US sanctions as Donald Trump tries to punish Vladimir Putin
- Promoting Vietnam-Russia comprehensive strategic partnership, ASEAN-Russia dialogue relationship
- Courses on Vietnamese studies in Russia
- PM meets with Vietnamese community in Russia
- President’s Russia visit to enhance bilateral ties
- How Long Will Putin Be President of Russia?
- Police reviewing security of defected Russian spies in UK after Salisbury nerve agent attack
- TVS Ntorq 125 Long Term Review – Sporty but worth buying?
- Film review: Mary Magdalene ***
Vietnamese warships join fleet review in Russia have 438 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.