The plane, a Russian-built Antonov An-26 twin-engined turboprop, was flying from the regional capital Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky to the village of Palana, in Kamchatka’s north, when it missed a scheduled communication and disappeared from radar, according to local emergency and transport officials.
There were 22 passengers and six crew members on board the plane, Russia’s emergencies ministry said. Two passengers were children under the age of 12./.
- A Russian Plane Crashed Outside Moscow and No One Knows Why
- MH17 passenger 'predicted' plane crash tragedy in chilling final Facebook post
- PICTURED: The extended family of 12 who went on a hunting trip in South Dakota before fatal plane crash that left nine of them dead and three fighting for their lives
- 9 family members killed in South Dakota plane crash
- US plane crash kills 9 in extended family
- U.S. Finally Grounds Boeing 737 Max Planes, Joining Every Major Country on Earth
- Ex-Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe, whose brutal 37-year regime turned his country into an international outcast, dies in hospital in Singapore aged 95, two years after he was ousted
- Flight MH370: 19 conspiracy theories about missing Malaysia Airlines plane after first wreckage found
- British Airways joins easyJet in continuing flight ban from Sharm el-Sheikh until January after Russian airliner bombing
- The Latest: Company: South Dakota crash kills 9 in family
- Egyptian Official Says Bomb Aboard Russian Jet 'Most Plausible Scenario'
- Trump Backs Montenegro's NATO Admission Over Russian Objections
- Passenger jet with 71 on board crashes in Russia
- ICC condoles Bob Willis's demise, remembers former skipper as one of the biggest heroes
- Syrian President Bashar al-Assad: Facing down rebellion
- Syrian rebels shoot down Russian fighter jet and kill pilot as he pulled out gun and resisted capture
- 'Russian-made' missile explodes into fireball in Cyprus near capital city
- Despite US warnings, Russian S-400 systems land in Turkey
- Jeremy Corbyn vows to confront Donald Trump at Buckingham Palace TONIGHT after the US President rubbished his NHS claims saying he would not want to seize health service if it were 'on a silver platter'
- Flight MH370: 19 conspiracy theories about missing Malaysia Airlines plane after possible wreckage found
Vietnamese President extends condolences to Russian counterpart over plane crash have 388 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.