The event was presided over by Chinese Party Secretary General and Present of China Xi Jinping. The Vietnam People's Navy's delegation, led by Naval Chief, Vice Admiral Pham Hoai Nam, attended the event. The Vietnam People's Navy sent two naval ships, Frigates 011 – Dinh Tien Hoang and 015 – Tran Quoc Tuan, to the review.
At 15:00 sharp, the host's Destroyer 117 with General Secretary and President Xi Jinping and senior officials of other countries on board advanced to the review site. The ships, including 18 from 12 participating countries and 32 from the host, formed a line of six nautical miles and moved at a speed of 10 nautical miles per hour and in a distance between each other of 550m.
At 15:18, the destroyer with senior leaders reached the area where the Vietnamese naval ships were assigned to. The naval troops on board the two Vietnamese frigates solemnly saluted the senior leaders while the horns of the ships were blown.
Despite unfavorable weather conditions, the ships attending the fleet review kept the even one-after-another distance and speed and strictly followed international naval protocols with absolute safety.
Translated by Huu Duong
- China is handed a position on UN Human Rights Council despite long-record of human rights abuses and wide-spread suspicions they have lied over coronavirus
- Vietnamese protest amid fear of Chinese investment in special economic zones
- China blasts 'provocative actions' by US
- What’s behind Beijing’s drive to control the South China Sea?
- Royal Navy sends NINE ships to shadow seven-strong Russian warship fleet active in English Channel and North Sea amid fears Putin is trying to take advantage of coronavirus crisis
- 'This ship is truly mercy on the water': Gov. Gavin Newsom and Mayor Eric Garcetti greet Navy hospital ship in Los Angeles as California braces for surge in COVID-19 infections
- Russia and NATO War Games in Europe See New Player: China
- Coronavirus: GoM reviews overall situation across India
- GoM Reviews Overall Situation Across India Amid Covid-19 Lockdown
- China Continues Aggression Towards Taiwan amid Coronavirus Success
- Global virus deaths mount as US surpasses China's official toll
- Coronavirus live updates: Naval captain ousted from virus-stricken ship tests positive, report says
- Coronavirus live updates: Naval captain ousted from virus-stricken ship tests positive
- Russian Navy Has Fired Hundreds of Rockets in Northern Fleet's Arctic Drills
- 'Loose lips sink ships': Navy chief Thomas Modly says sacked Theodore Roosevelt captain put his crew 'at risk' with leaked coronavirus letter because 'our adversaries in the region think that one of our warships might be crippled'
- Coronavirus live updates: Naval captain ousted from virus-striken ship tests positive, report says
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh reviews action plan for coronavirus; army ready to provide hospitals and labs
- Navy Fires USS Roosevelt Captain After His Memo About Ship Conditions Leaked
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump blasts naval captain who wrote letter from virus-stricken ship
- Coronavirus live updates: CA sees 17% jump in ICU patients; China lying about cases, report says
Vietnamese naval ships join fleet review in China have 471 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.