Kuala Lumpur (VNA) – The Embassy of Vietnam in Malaysia on July 27 received a cash donation worth 13,130 MYR, or about 3,100 USD, from the local Vietnamese women's union to the national COVID-19 vaccine fund.
The donation was handed over to Vietnamese Ambassador Tran Viet Thai by head of the union Tran Thi Chang.
Thai said he is deeply touched by the noble gesture of the Vietnamese community in Malaysia for their homeland given that many of them are also facing difficulties during the pandemic. He pledged that the money will be sent to Vietnam as soon as possible.
The ambassador also extended his greetings to Vietnamese people in Malaysia, hoping them will overcome COVID-19 challenges and soon return to normal life.
Chang, for her part, said though the donation is small, it shows the love and responsibility of the Vietnamese community in Malaysia for the fatherland. She expected Vietnam will soon bring the virus under control to make life normal again.
Previously, the Vietnamese Embassy in Malaysia has raised 7,720 MYR for the COVID-19 prevention and control fund./.
- COVID-19 vaccine trial: Oxford University to recruit 500 volunteers
- Hima Das pledges 1 month’s salary to Assam’s Covid-19 relief fund
- Oxford University to recruit 500 volunteers for COVID-19 vaccine trial
- Covid-19 vaccine: Research on at Oxford lab, clinical trial on humans soon
- All the COVID-19 vaccines and treatments currently in clinical trials
- COVID-19 Relief Fund Raises $500,000 To Aid Hollywood’s Assistants And Support Staffers
- Coronavirus update: India to take part in WHO’s Covid-19 vaccine trials, says ICMR
- SERAP asks FG, CBN to provide spending details on COVID-19 relief funds, school feeding
- Saurashtra Cricket Association donate Rs 42 lakh to COVID-19 relief fund
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh: Pitt Researchers Unveil Potential COVID-19 Vaccine
- Sachin Tendulkar donates Rs 50 lakh for COVID 19 relief funds
- Coronavirus: PM Narendra Modi Praises Suresh Raina For Donation to COVID-19 Relief Funds in Quirky Fashion | POST
- Coronavirus: Suresh Raina Donates Rs 52 Lakh To COVID-19 Relief Funds
- Oxford recruiting volunteers for speedy Covid-19 vaccine trial
- Genetic sequencing takes lead in Covid-19 vaccine development
- Ibuprofen, furry friends and a COVID-19 vaccine. Coronavirus misinformation, debunked
- Israeli Scientists: Human Trials for COVID-19 Vaccine Prototype to Start in June
- Hero Group Contributes Rs 100 Crore For COVID-19 Relief Funds In India
- Coronavirus pandemic | India mulls relaxing clinical trial rules to develop COVID-19 vaccine
- Sony Announces $100m COVID-19 Relief Fund For Medical Workers and Struggling Artists
Vietnamese in Malaysia donate to COVID-19 vaccine fund have 384 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.