Vietnam’s Dang Thai Vu (born in 2005) and Nguyen Ba Duy Anh (born in 2001) have won second prize in group D (7-9 age group) and third prize in group B (13-17 age group) at the fourth Mozart International Piano Contest in Bangkok, Thailand, respectively.
In the final round, 48 candidates from different countries across the world were divided into four age groups to compete in deferent categories.
- 'Fortnite' Player's Contest-Winning Cinematic Is Getting a Sequel
- Vietnamese model wins Mister Grand International 2019 crown
- Vietnamese startup wins $1 million prize of Startup World Cup 2019
- Young Afghan refugees win prize for poems on their escape to Europe
- Wasn’t Designed for a Contestant Like James Holzhauer
- Filmmaking contest names winners
- Students given prizes for French reporting
- Vietnamese writers honoured for knowledge of Poland
- RULES: Win Stagecoach VIP Tickets
- Contest Rules: “Gold and Diamond Source – Mother’s Day $250 Giveaway”
- Winners of 2019 Young Francophones Reporter Contest awarded
- Vietnamese GM finishes fourth at world rapid chess contest
- 'Popsicle bike': Wheel of Fortune contestant goes viral after blurting out hilariously wrong answer
- Boston Rob the family man! Inside the Survivor contestant's life raising four girls with wife Amber 16 years after proposing on national TV
- Ben Tre photo contest launched
- Bigg Boss Kannada season 5 contestants: Sudeep’s show will have 11 celebrities, 6 commoners
- Tiger Woods' Masters win has Jack Nicklaus 'shaking in my boots'
- Tesla is entering the Model 3 into Pwn2Own, one of the world’s toughest hacking contests
- Hype vs Reality in 2019: Experts Weigh in on Hotly Contested Statements about Cybersecurity
- Contest to name four male panda cubs launched
Vietnamese contestants win prizes at int'l piano contest have 245 words, post on at July 29, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.