The two certificates were presented to two photo collections themed 'Traditional Crafts' in the print section and 'Vietnam Viewed from Above' in the digital session.
'Traditional Crafts' comprises 10 photos, while 'Vietnam Viewed from Above' is a collection of 20 photos, both taken by different photographers.
Regarding individual photo awards, Vietnamese photographer Dzung Nguyen won an honorable mention certificate for his photo entitled 'Phoi Chieu Coi' (Drying sedge mat), which is one of the 'Traditional Crafts' collection.
Biennials is one of the most important events offered by FIAP. They are organized every two years in a different member country. Even years for Black and White and Nature Biennials, odd years for the Color Biennial.
Biennials have a very particular characteristic, different from the international contests. It is not only the quality of the individual work that counts, but FIAP ask for coherent collections, as well of the viewpoint of inspiration and conception as form the viewpoint of execution and presentation.
The 29th FIAP Color Biennial 2021 was held in France. Each member federation can select their own works or collections for submission, with a title for the collection being mandatory.
The entries were limited to 10 photographs in the color prints section and 20 works in the digital colour images section.
The UK was named as the winner in the print section for its collection 'Minimalistic Landscapes' while Russia was crowned in the digital section for the collection 'On the nature of female beauty'.
Vietnam's entries to the contest were selected from nearly 760 artworks by 200 photographers by the VAPA.
- 2019 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings: Tua Tagovailoa's left tackle flawless in Alabama's win
- 3 Superstars Who Have The Best Chance Of Defeating Roman Reigns And Winning The Universal Title
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor staffers win laurels at World Skills Competition
- As NASCAR rolls into KC, a widow’s dirt-track team will honor fallen sprint car racer
- B-21 Raider nickname honors World War II's Doolittle Raid
- AL MVP race: Mike Trout vs. Mookie Betts vs. Jose Ramirez in incredibly compelling contest
- 5 must-watch matches of Adam Cole before WWE
- Re-Drafting the Top 5 NBA Draft Picks of the Past 5 Seasons
- KU Jayhawks Q&A: A potential wacky all-Big 12 team, and football’s best-case scenario
- Predicting the Best NBA Free-Agency Bargain at Each Position
- Boys soccer: Fox Valley All-Area Team
- NBA Metrics 101: Best Under-15-PPG Seasons Since 2000
- All-Bay Area News Group baseball: Meet the team
- Sisters duo has aspirations of playing in Olympics. They’re off to a good start
- Metrics 101: Best Players in NBA History to Wear a Los Angeles Lakers Uniform
- Utah football report card: Defense shines, offense struggles in loss to Washington
- Iowa State won’t be sneaking up on anyone this time around
- NBA Free-Agency Rankings 2018: Top Available Small Forwards
- Revisiting the 2011 AFL draft
- Rutgers is down to just one big problem, at least
Vietnam wins two honorable mention certificates at FIAP contest have 470 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.