|The contract signing ceremony of the third PPP section under the North-South Expressway|
The Cam Lam-Vinh Hao section is one fo three public-private partnership (PPP) sections under the Eastern Cluster of the North-South Expressway. After the contract signing, Cam Lam-Vinh Hao will enter the phase of credit arrangement and then construction.
According to the feasibility study, the section has a total length of 78.5km, starting from Cam Thinh commune of the southern central province of Khanh Hoa to Vinh Hao commune of the southern central province of Binh Thuan.
The Cam Lam-Vinh Hao section has a total investment capital of nearly VND8.93 trillion ($388.26 million), with VND3.78 trillion ($164.34 million) coming from investors and about VND4.2 trillion ($182.6 million) to be sourced from the state.
The section, together with other sections of the Eastern Cluster will help increase transportation capacity, connecting south-central and south-eastern economic hubs and boosting regional trade, thus promoting regional socio-economic development.
Addressing the signing ceremony, Deputy Minister of Transport Le Anh Tuan said that due to state budget constraints and the negative impacts of COVID-19, involvement of businesses in transport projects, including expressways, is essential to support national development.
"The MoT pledges to support investors and businesses and help them deal with possible problems to accelerate development and ensure the benefits of the state, businesses, and the people," he noted.
By Bich Thuy
- Two sub-projects of North-South Expressway not have enough investors
- Vietnam targets having 9,000 km of expressways by 2050
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 26
- Future outlined for BOT projects on back of PPP Law
- US$416 million proposed for An Huu – Cao Lanh Expressway Project
- Vietnam approves road development planning for 2021-2030
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 6
- North Korea’s Leader Had Big Economic Plans. He Admits They’ve Failed.
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 4
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 24
- Vietnam to add 18 new routes to railway network by 2050
- South Koreans strive to keep hold of production presence
- North Korea Launches Short-Range Projectiles, South Says
- Caldor Fire Flames Reach Christmas Valley, Inch Closer To South Lake Tahoe
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 7
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 3
- Telangana CM seeks nod for southern part of expressway
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 31
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 25
Vietnam signs contract of third PPP section of North-South Expressway have 357 words, post on vir.com.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.