Ho Chi Minh City, currently the country's biggest epidemic hotspot, saw 2,503 cases.
Vietnam so far has recorded 141,122 cases, of which 2,235 are imported.
The number of patients who were given all-clear stood at 35,484.
Vietnam has stepped up its vaccination drive with 407,283 doses delivered on July 30. A total of 5,342,483 COVID-19 doses have been administered in the country so far./.
- July 31 deadline is misleading
- Report: Hearing likely for Oregon case
- Report: Key witness in Stow case dies
- In Biogenesis case, 3 players are key
- Report: Sandusky made uninvited visit
- Packers Daily Training Camp Reports
- Report: Twins place Justin Morneau on waivers
- Lowry takes plea in Vegas battery case
- Report: Judge wants Stow case settled
- Bryan Stow case remains unsettled
- Seahawks’ Curry a test case in new concussion era
- Vaping death toll climbs to 39 in the US as two states report new fatalities and New Jersey hospitals say patients as young as 11 are using e-cigarettes
- August report card: D-backs struggle at plate
- Report: Red Sox, Varitek reach agreement
- Manufacturer sets test for July
- Report: Top swimmers blocked in China
- Report: Odom in accident, but uninjured
- McCoughtry scores 31 as Dream rout Sparks
- Sporting KC to host MLS All-Star game in July
- International Speedway Corporation Reports Financial Results for theThird Quarter of Fiscal
Vietnam reports additional 4,060 COVID-19 cases on July 31 have 220 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.