Vietnam has announced 159 new deaths related to Covid-19 in eight provinces and cities, including 132 cases in HCM City.
On the morning of July 30, the Treatment Sub-Committee under the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control reported an additional 159 Covid-19 related deaths recorded on July 27-29, including:
Ho Chi Minh City (July 27-29): 132 cases
Long An (July 27-29): 9 cases
Dong Thap (July 27-28): 6 cases
Da Nang (July 27-28): 3 cases
Hanoi (July 28): 1 case
Khanh Hoa (July 27): 3 cases
Dong Nai from July 27-29: 4 cases
Vinh Long on July 27: 1 case
So far, Vietnam has had a total of 1,022 Covid-19-related fatalities out of 133,405 infection cases, equivalent to a rate of 0.76%. This rate has been increasing in recent days. Most of the fatalities are documented in HCM City.
According to Worldometers, the world’s mortality rate is about 2.13% on average. Some big countries have quite high rates: the US: 1.77%; UK: 2.23%; Russia: 2.52%; Italy: 2.95%; Germany: 2.44%; China: 5%; Japan: 1.7%.
- Vietnam Report unveils top commercial banks
- 4th vaping-related death reported, CDC vows to find out 'what is making people sick'
- John Lewis security guard puts new father, 19, shopping for baby clothes in a choke hold because the teenager's 12-year-old sister switched on loud music in the store
- Italian scholar: Vietnam, Italy witness vibrant all-around relations
- U.S. vaping-related deaths climb to 39, illnesses to 2,051
- Cory Booker and Ayanna Pressley Introduce Sweeping Bill to Prevent Pregnancy-Related Deaths Among Black Women
- Massachusetts Reports 3rd Vaping-Related Death
- 8th vaping-related death reported as illnesses top 500 nationwide
- Pennsylvania Health Officials Confirm Vaping-Related Death In State
- CDC warns against using e-cigarettes after 3rd vaping-related death
- Do Firearm Laws Reduce Gun-Related Deaths?
- Trans Asylum-Seeker Was Reportedly Abused in Custody Before Her Death
- 'Third vaping-related death' as US experts warn against e-cigarette use
- Vaping-related death in the US amid 'alarming' rise in serious illnesses
- The CDC Says Potential Chemical Culprit in Vape-Related Deaths Identified
- New Hampshire lawmakers repeal death penalty with override of governor’s veto
- PDP sponsored fictitious ISSA report to mock Badeh, Alkali’s deaths -CDN
- Vietnam’s IT gets golden chance from fresh investment wave
- India accounts for most selfie deaths in the world
- Vaping: The illnesses and controversies as the death toll climbs
Vietnam reports 159 new Covid-19-related deaths have 346 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.