The information about Vietnam officially banning entry for foreign nationals and repatriated Vietnamese from July 28 to the end of 2021 is false and inaccurate.
|Airport staff check passengers’ health declaration at Noi Bai Airport. (Illustrative image – Photo: VNA)|
Vietnam has temporarily suspended the entry of foreigners since March 22, 2020, until further notice to limit the spread of COVID-19 in line with the Notice No. 118/TB-VPCP dated March 21, 2020 on conclusion of the Prime Minister following the Government’s meeting on COVID-19 response.
The above measure, however, shall not be applicable to diplomats, officials, foreign investors, experts, and skilled workers.
For those entering Vietnam for diplomatic and official purposes, for participation in major diplomatic events, or being experts, business managers, highly skilled workers, the Ministry of Public Security and Ministry of National Defense shall coordinate with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Health, and other relevant agencies to issue visa if necessary.
Upon arrival, the aforesaid entrants shall be subject to mandatory medical declaration and other effective regulations at designated areas at ports of entry and shall have to isolate themselves at places of residence as currently regulated.
For overseas Vietnamese wishing to return home, they should register with Vietnam's diplomatic missions abroad which would coordinate with the Ministry of Transport to arrange commercial flights. They shall have to strictly comply with current regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control.
- Policy reform is key to unlock Vietnam's M&A future
- Vietnam heads towards Eco-Industrial Parks
- Never Run Out of Altitude, Airspeed, and Ideas at the Same Time: Lessons From the Vietnam POWs
- Innovative Ways to Find Scam-Free Data Entry Jobs
- How To Increase Your Revenue With Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Policy & Procedure Manuals - Tools For Greater Productivity and Efficiency
- Life Insurance Policy Rates
- Sad but true: Your credit score depends on accurate data entry
- Can Credit Search Entries Affect Your Ability to get Approved for a New Loan in the UK?
- Data Entry Services : Choose the Work You Enjoy
- Insurance - Inaccurate Medical Records Could Give You A Heart Attack
- Global Power Entry Connectors Market Size, Growth and Forecasts, 2016 to 2020
- Asia Pacific Computerized Physician Order Entry Market 2016: Global Industry Review, Research, Stati
- Online Data Entry Jobs
- How To Dispute Negative Information On Your Credit Report
- Let Someone Else Do It Payroll Data Entry Outsourcing.
- Tax Haven Raises 2006 Entry Price
- Spread of Health Information Technology in the US
- Mexico: Families of slain police angry, AMLO defends policy
- Fair Credit Reporting Act - The Way to Repair Your Own Credit
Vietnam rejects inaccurate information about entry policy have 406 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.