According to the ministry’s report, 6,164 of the newly-confirmed patients are locally-transmitted cases 5,164 of whom were detected in quarantine sites or areas under lockdown in some localities including 4,218 in Ho Chi Minh City, 679 in Binh Duong, 432 in Long An, 210 in Dong Nai, 117 in Dong Thap, 68 in Tien Giang, 65 in Ben Tre, 63 in Ba Ria-Vung Tau, 50 in Hanoi, 45 in Can Tho, 38 in Vinh Long, 27 in Danang, 26 in Binh Thuan, 21 in Phu Yen, 15 in An Giang, 12 in Hau Giang, 11 in Kien Giang, nine in Tra Vinh, eight in Soc Trang, seven in Bac Ninh, six in Dak Lak, five in Binh Phuoc, five in Khanh Hoa, five in Quang Nam, four in Binh Dinh, three in Hai Phong, two each in Son La, Quang Binh, Vinh Phuc, Dak Nong, Hung Yen, and one each in Hue, Kon Tum, Lao Cai, Quang Ngai, and Ha Tinh. As many as 1,000 cases were found in the communities.
Ho Chi Minh City continued to report the highest number of new infections in the country. On Wednesday, the city also recorded 3,556 new patients, the majority of which are individuals who came into contact with confirmed Covid-19 patients or who were detected in either isolation and locked down areas. The city has imposed social distancing measures in 15 days starting from July 9 in an effort to prevent the virus spread.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 74,371 including 72,242 locally-transmitted cases.
As of 6 pm on July 22, a total of 13,421 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital.
So far there have been 370 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
The country has conducted over 4.36 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with 324,955 people having received two doses.
- Vietnam records nine more community COVID-19 infections
- Vietnam reports 37 more local COVID-19 infections, all linked to a factory in Hai Duong
- Vietnam announces first 2 local COVID-19 infections since December
- Vietnam logs nine new COVID-19 infections on February 3
- Vietnam health ministry reports record daily rise of COVID-19 infections, including 84 local cases
- Vietnam documents 37 new COVID-19 infections on February 4
- Binh Duong seals off apartment block as new COVID-19 infection detected
- Malaysia, Philippines record thousands of daily COVID-19 infections
- Southeast Asian nations record more new COVID-19 infection cases, deaths
- Coronavirus cases: India records 18,855 new COVID-19 cases; 163 new deaths in last 24 hours
- Bình Dương seals off apartment block as new COVID-19 infection detected
- Coronavirus cases: India records 11,713 new COVID-19 cases, takes nation's tally to 1.08 crore
- 1,430 new COVID-19 infections take Nigeria’s total caseload to 122,996, says NCDC
- Coronavirus cases: India records 12,689 new COVID-19 cases, 137 deaths in a day
- India records 11,039 new Covid-19 cases, 110 fresh fatalities
- Coronavirus | India records 13,052 new COVID-19 cases, 127 fatalities
- Ecuador reports 158 new COVID-19 infections, 250,986 in total
- France registers over 26,000 new COVID-19 infections
- India records 11,666 new COVID-19 cases
- Russia records 16,688 new COVID-19 cases
Vietnam records nearly 6,200 new Covid-19 infections on Thursday have 528 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.