Ho Chi Minh City, the country’s biggest epidemic hotspot, logged 4,180 new cases; followed by Binh Duong (2,075), Long An (544), Dong Nai (456), Khanh Hoa (335), and Dong Thap (146).
The number of patients given all clear was 3,250, raising the total of recoveries to 38,734.
The treatment sub-committee of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control announced that there were 145 COVID-19 deaths in six cities and provinces, between July 19 to 30.
At a meeting of the committee on July 31, members proposed the Prime Minister to keep the ongoing social distancing for another 14 days in 19 southern localities.
It was also proposed that in face of the complicated development of COVID-19, the top priority in the vaccination against the pandemic should be given to the region in order to achieve herd immunity as soon as possible./.
- Vietnam has 165,000 new cancer cases in 2018
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 15
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- Wildlife crime challenges Vietnam’s tiger conservation efforts
- Vietnam set to outperform Southeast Asia in 2019 GDP growth
- Vietnam - India culture and tourism: Chicken lays golden eggs
- Vietnam's Kieu Loan listed on 21 separate global beauty rankings
- Criteria for “made in Vietnam” products announced amid rampant trade fraud
- Vietnam needs to complete land market: experts
- Natural disasters bring about US$13.55 million damage in Southern Vietnam
- The good old days? Americans were at their happiest in the roaring 1920s but at their lowest ebb during WW2 and the Vietnam War, new study finds
- Vietnam’s cancer treatment approaches world standard
- Why do you need an insulated log cabin for your garden?
- First person dies from vaping-related illness in Connecticut, bringing national death toll to 19, officials say
- Measles 'watching brief' after contagious case
- Vietnam Airlines tips for delayed or canceled flights
- Vietnam Travel Tips
- Useful preparation for Vietnam travel during Tet
Vietnam logs additional 4,564 COVID-19 cases have 328 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.