Illustrative image. (Photo: nintendo-power.com)
Hanoi (VNA) – India and Vietnam are ranked among the top five countries globally to be hit by Android/FakeAdBlocker malware, according to ESET, a Slovak internet security company headquartered in Bratislava.
Vietnam is the country with the most android malware attacks in the Asia Pacific region, reported Techwire Asia.com.
There are 61.3 million smartphones in Vietnam, making the country among the top 10 users of smartphones after China, India, Indonesia, and Japan, it said, adding that the increase in the number of mobile devices also led to increasing cybersecurity concerns. users look for a legitimate adblocker install them from third-party sites or app stores. malware usually hides its launcher icon after the initial launch. Not only does it deliver unwanted scareware or adult-content advertisements, but it also creates spam events for upcoming months in iOS and Android calendars.
- BlackBerry still at it with secure Android handset
- Malicious Android porn app takes photos of users, extorts them
- FBI recommends malware victims should fork over ransomware money
- 11 tools, tricks and hacks in the CIA leak to target users
- Russian teen created BlackPOS malware used to hack Target, Neiman Marcus data: report
- Russian hackers strike Burlington Electric with malware
- Target, Neiman Marcus not only victims of cyber attacks: sources
- Apple, Android, BlackBerry phones: What can't be hacked?
- How to protect your Android phone from hackers
- Home Depot says malware affected 56 million payment cards
- Target executive apologizes for massive credit-card security breach that might have affected as many as 70 million Americans
- ALERT: More Than 1 Million Android Phones Hacked Through Fake Apps
- This 1967 speech may have helped put a target on Martin Luther King Jr.'s back
- Android Wear 2.0 clocks in with smarter smartwatches
- U.S. aviation company targeted by Iranian hackers, FireEye says
- Vietnam War: A timeline of U.S. entanglement
- U.S. general on Vietnam War: ‘This was some enemy’
- Target to pay $18.5M for 2013 data breach that affected 41 million consumers
- Target data breach under close investigative scrutiny
- Malcolm Browne, Vietnam War correspondent who snapped iconic burning monk photo, dies at 81
Vietnam is one of the top 5 targets of Android malware have 327 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.