Hanoi (VNS/VNA) — Vietnam is rated one of the 10 emerging markets in the global data centre market , with impressive growth, international standard service delivery capacity, and a large number of organisations and enterprises, research firm ResearchAndMarkets has said.
The Vietnamese data centre market stood at 858 million USD last year and is forecast to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of over 14.64 percent until 2026.
The growth in the Vietnamese data centre market was driven by government projects and initiatives, the report said.
Data protection is a matter of global concern and is becoming an important issue on the agenda of the Vietnamese Government .
The data localisation requirement under the Cybersecurity Law, plus the need for better processing speeds to assist Vietnamese users are the main drivers, which are anticipated to significantly enhance the demand for data centres in the country.
The Vietnamese Government’s inclination toward digitisation has further bolstered the demand for data centres across the country.
Furthermore, the Vietnamese data centre market is driven by the shifting of enterprise data to cloud platforms. This has led to an increase in the adoption of data storage solutions, which in turn is expected to positively influence the growth of the market. Additionally, growing adoption of big data solutions, IoT and cloud-based solutions among others, is expected to propel market growth through 2026./.
- Death toll from killer coronavirus is 10 TIMES higher than average in China's Hubei province because thousands of patients with mild symptoms are not seeking help, scientists claim
- Killer coronavirus is 'the worst enemy you can ever imagine' and may pose a greater global threat than terrorism, World Health Organisation warns
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 5
- iPhone shortages predicted as coronavirus hits supply chain: Apple analyst reduces first quarter sales forecast by 10 per cent as Foxconn halts production in China
- The 'super-spreaders': From the Irish cook dubbed Typhoid Mary to British man at the centre of UK coronavirus cluster – why DO some patients transmit infections far more than others?
- Health Secretary Matt Hancock warns the UK will see MORE coronavirus cases and the 'peak' is a long way off – as officials launch desperate hunt for 239 'missing' people who flew to Britain from Wuhan more than 10 days ago
- China virus deaths rise as WHO says 'opportunity' to halt spread
- Eight Brits are trapped in quarantine for two weeks in NEW ZEALAND after UK officials told them to 'hitch a lift' out of coronavirus-hit Wuhan on a Kiwi airlift - as Foreign Office warns there will only be ONE more UK repatriation flight
- Has ANOTHER person in the UK gone down with coronavirus? Video shows paramedics in hazmat suits swooping in on a house in York - the city where the other two cases were found
- World Health Organization appeals for £520million to fight the deadly coronavirus that has killed 566 people as leading statistician predicts 3,000 more will die by the end of February
- Saudi Arabia threatens to TEAR UP the passport of anyone trying to visit China as it becomes the 16th nation to BAN travellers from the country over coronavirus fears as pressure grows on UK to ramp up its response to the outbreak
- Coronavirus: A visual guide to the outbreak
- 'How are we supposed to get home?': Fury as Foreign Office warns ALL 30,000 Brits in China to LEAVE as death toll hits 427 - but tells them 'find your own way back' and stops repatriation flights
- Belgium confirms its first case of the killer coronavirus as Chinese gambling hub of Macau announces it will shut down all casinos for two weeks to contain the spread of the killer virus that has struck down 20,000 people
- UK Government is set to issue new travel advice as pressure mounts on ministers to BAN all travellers from China after third case of the killer coronavirus in Brighton
- Fury as the Government simply tells people flying home from Asian countries to 'call NHS 111 if you feel ill' after THIRD travel-related coronavirus case flies into UK from Singapore as ministers face calls to screen ALL travellers at airports
- Ebola: the race to find a cure
- Fashion retailer Burberry closes a THIRD of its Chinese stores because of the killer coronavirus outbreak cutting demand for luxury coats and scarves
- The coronavirus survivors: Man, 91, and five children in outbreak epicentre of Wuhan recover from the killer SARS-like infection as death toll surges to 638
- UK government will 'FORCIBLY quarantine' anyone suspected of having coronavirus after an 'Arrowe Park patient threatened to BREAK OUT' - while Britain faces 'serious and imminent' threat as total infected DOUBLES to eight
Vietnam in the top 10 emerging markets for global data centres have 750 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.