Through a number of typical art performances, artists brought a festive atmosphere full of cultural identities of the Vietnamese ethnic groups to audiences.
After the opening ceremony, in the space of the E De Ethnic Minority Group Village, artisans introduced a Gong casting performance to popularize the value of the Cultural Space of the Gong in the Central Highlands, which has been recognized as an intangible heritage element of the humanity by UNESCO.
On the same day, the organizers held a meeting to honor those who have made efforts to preserve and promote the ethnic groups' cultures in the Northern and Central regions of Vietnam.
The festival is taking place from April 19 to 21 with many activities such as Gong festival, "Echoes of Forests and Mountains" performances, the "New crop festival" ritual of the S'Tieng people in Binh Phuoc province, and the exhibition and performances of "Vietnam Ethnic Groups' Traditional Music Instruments."
Translated by Trong Dat – Nguyet Minh – Ha Phan
- Hoi An to host RoK Cultural Days 2019
- Korean Cultural Day to be held in Hoi An
- Children's Day 2019: 6 Simple Activities That Will Kindle Harmony And Kindness In Kids
- Happy Children's Day 2019: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Thoughts, Cards, Facebook & Whatsapp status
- World Hepatitis Day 2019: Theme, Significance And Goals
- Ethnic groups to gather at village
- Korean Cultural Day to be held in Hội An
- Vietnam showcases traditional culture, cuisine in Turkey
- Happy Children's Day 2019: Lakdi Ki Kaathi to Chota Bacha Jaan Ke, Songs that Will Bring Out the Kid in You
- Children's Day 2019: What is its history & significance
- Children's Day 2019: Why India celebrates Bal Diwas on November 14
- World Diabetes Day 2019: Best And Worst Drinks For Diabetes
- World Asthma Day 2019: What causes breathing problems in newborns and kids?
- Relay marathon Vietnam Kizuna Ekiden 2019 kicks off in Hanoi
- Ben Tre coconut festival 2019 kicks off
- Uighur Researchers Say China Running More Camps than Known to Detain Ethnic Group
- Igbo, most marginalised ethnic group in Nigeria —Nwodo
- Sikhs sue Government over refusal to treat them as ethnic group in census
- HdG Veterans Day 2019: Parade, Lunch, Movie
- GCSE results day 2019 RECAP: Students secure highest pass rate in four years
Vietnam Ethnic Groups’ Cultural Day 2019 kicked off have 346 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.