According to the ministry’s report, 8,620 of the newly-confirmed patients are locally-transmitted cases most of whom were detected in quarantine sites or areas under lockdown in some localities including 4,180 in Ho Chi Minh City, 2,075 in Binh Duong, 544 in Long An, 456 in Dong Nai, 335 in Khanh Hoa, 146 in Dong Thap, 123 in Tien Giang, 115 in Ba Ria-Vung Tau, 75 in Binh Thuan, 72 in Can Tho, 72 in Tay Ninh, 58 in Phu Yen, 55 in Danang, 48 in Vinh Long, 46 in Hanoi, 32 in Dak Lak, 28 in Binh Dinh, 19 in Hau Giang, 16 in Kien Giang, 14 in Binh Phuoc, 13 in Thua Thien-Hue, 13 in Nghe An, 13 in Gia Lai, 12 in Dak Nong, 10 in Son La, 10 in Quang Nam, five in Ninh Thuan, five in Thanh Hoa, four each in Quang Tri, Ha Tinh, Vinh Phuc, three each in Lam Dong, Ha Nam, Hai Duong, two in Ninh Binh, two in An Giang, and one each in Kon Tum, Quang Ngai, Quang Binh, Hai Phong, and Bac Lieu. Among these new infections, 2,045 cases were found in the communities.
Ho Chi Minh City continued to report the highest number of new infections in the country. On Friday, the city also recorded 4,282 new patients, the majority of which are individuals who came into contact with confirmed Covid-19 patients or who were detected in either isolation and locked down areas. Social distancing rules are being further tightened in the city to contain the virus spread.
As of Saturday evening, 141,877 locally-transmitted cases have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country on April 27, including 90,243 in the virus hotspot of Ho Chi Minh City. The outbreak has so far spread to 62 cities and provinces nationwide.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 145,686 including 143,447 locally-transmitted cases.
On July 31, a total of 3,250 more patients were released from hospital following their full recovery, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 38,734.
Also on Saturday evening, a further 145 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 1,306.
The country has conducted over 5.93 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with 588,893 people having received two doses.
- Ousted Fox Host Confirms That His 19-Year-Old Son Has Died
- MAGA Hat High Schoolers Harass Native American Vietnam Vet
- 1 new Ebola death confirmed in Congo
- Fourth recent King County measles case confirmed this month
- NWS confirms 5 tornadoes touch down in South MS Saturday
- Airman who inspired ‘Good Morning, Vietnam’ has died
- HealthDay neglects the potential harms of transplanting hepatitis-infected kidneys
- Report: Social Networking Accounts for 19% Of Time Spent Online & Social Ads The U.S. Leader In Display
- Vietnamese Formula 1 Grand Prix Confirmed For 2020 In Hanoi
- Haudenschild Talks Sophomore Season, Confirms ’19 Plans
- Body of 19-Year-Old Va. Culinary Student Found Behind Church in NC
- Saturday's Best Deals: OLED TVs,
- 19-Year-Old University of Kentucky Student Drowns in Tel Aviv, Israel
- 19-Year-Old University of Kentucky Student Drowns in Israel
- BMW M8 GTE: Driver line-up confirmed for the 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Tragic lorry migrant, 26, 'was deported from UK just DAYS before dying in trailer', say Vietnamese family who remortgaged home to fund £30,000 return trip
- DTM's Already Packed Support Programme Boosted by Additions
- Local Man Not Sure How He Ended Up In Boxing Entourage
- Katt Williams' Atlanta Gun Incident Caught on Video
- Moms of the dead from drugs: “Where is the outrage for us?”
Vietnam confirms 8,624 more Covid-19 infections on Saturday have 560 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.