According to the ministry’s report, all of the newly-confirmed patients are locally-transmitted cases 5,164 of whom were detected in quarantine sites or areas under lockdown in some localities including 3,302 in Ho Chi Minh City, 223 in Long An, 47 in Danang, 37 in Binh Duong, 37 in Tien Giang, 36 in Tay Ninh, 33 in Dong Nai, 31 in Dong Thap, 23 in Binh Thuan, 20 in Ben Tre, 19 in Ninh Thuan, 15 in Phu Yen, 14 in Hanoi, 13 in Kien Giang, 12 in Vinh Long, 11 in Nghe An, 10 in Can Tho, nine in Tra Vinh, four in Dak Lak, and one each in Quang Nam and Lai Chau. As many as 191 cases were found in the communities.
Ho Chi Minh City continued to report the highest number of new infections in the country. On Thursday, the city also recorded 4,218 new patients, the majority of which are individuals who came into contact with confirmed Covid-19 patients or who were detected in either isolation and locked down areas. The city has imposed social distancing measures in 15 days starting from July 9 in an effort to prevent the virus spread.
As of Friday morning, 74,570 locally-transmitted cases have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country on April 27, including 48,957 in the virus hotspot of Ho Chi Minh City. The outbreak has so far spread to 62 cities and provinces nationwide with Lai Chau confirming the first case in this fourth outbreak.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 78,269 including 76,140 locally-transmitted cases.
As of 6 pm on July 22, a total of 13,421 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital.
So far there have been 370 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
The country has conducted over 4.41 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with 334,560 people having received two doses.
- A rather frosty Friday morning
- Massachusetts Health Officials Announce 10 New Human Cases of West Nile Virus
- Truck crashed into Kenner bedroom Friday morning
- Leak leads to fire at Marrero oil recycling facility early Friday morning
- The latest from Sunday’s General Conference: Nelson announces 12 new temples, denounces use of ‘Mormon’ to describe the church
- Police investigating 19-year-old’s death in St. Paul Friday morning
- Morning Report: SDSU West’s Vision for a Research Hub Could Be Tough to Deliver
- Morning Report: What Happened Last Time the City Tried a One-Stop Shop for the Homeless
- Morning Report: Vetting the River Park Promises
- Morning Report: Sweetwater Administration Ballooned as Enrollment Dropped
- Morning Report: Why Grad Rates Across the State Went Down
- Morning Report: The Homeless Tents' Uncertain Future
- The Latest: US-Canada trade talks to resume Friday morning
- FOX NEWS FIRST: Key vote on Kavanaugh confirmation Friday morning; Multiple victims in Supreme smear campaign
- Morning Report: New Candidates, Old Alliances in D8
- Chesterfield man charged with attempted murder after Friday morning shooting
- Morning Report: What it Really Takes to Win Asylum in the U.S.
- PD: 19 Vehicle Break-ins Reported in Milton, Massachusetts
- Morning Report: Outgoing CLERB Leader Reflects on How the Group Can Improve
- Flood watch issued in Oklahoma Friday morning to Saturday afternoon
Vietnam announces 3,898 new Covid-19 patients in Friday morning report have 526 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.