Vietnam adds nearly 2,967 locally-acquired coronavirus infections this morning
Of 2,967 cases countrywide, some 2,965 cases were found in the community while two are imported cases.
Ho Chi Minh City recorded 2,433 of the latest cases, Long An Province 233 cases, Binh Duong Province 64, Tien Giang Province 41, Dong Nai Province 53, Vinh Long 38, Ben Tre Province 28, An Giang Province 15, Hau Giang Province 5, Binh Phuoc Province 5 the Northern City of Hai Phong 3, the capital city of Hanoi 2, Son La Province 2, Quang Binh Province 2 and Thua Thien – Hue Province 1.
Noticeably, the Central Province of Quang Binh has recorded two first contacts F1 who were brought to centralized isolation camps.
As of today, Vietnam has a total of 71,144 Covid-19 cases including 2,101 imported cases whereas 69,043 cases were locally-transmitted cases. From April 27, the number of new Covid-19 patients has been 67,473 including 9,197 recoveries.
Nine localities including Yen Bai, Quang Tri, Tuyen Quang, Thai Nguyen, Dien Bien, Hai Duong, Quang Ninh, Hoa Binh and Bac Kan have gone through two weeks without new infections in the community.
Regarding treatment, Vietnam has so far reported 11,971 recoveries; however, 123 patients are being treated in intensive care units because they are in critical condition and 18 others have been using extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO).
Yesterday, medical workers administered 31,220 doses of Covid-19 vaccine bringing total injections to 4,367,939 doses. Some 4,042,984 people received one vaccine jabs while 324,955 people received two jabs.
By Minh Khang – Translated by Anh Quan
- Vietnam records three new imported cases on Wednesday morning
- Vietnam adds 16 COVID-19 local infections, one virus-related death
- Spanish police break up a coronavirus infection party intended to deliberately spread the virus as fears of a resurgence on the continent grow amid quickly rising cases in France and Holland
- Coronavirus infections among younger populations are skyrocketing, WHO says
- French PM: Coronavirus infection rate headed in wrong direction
- Vietnam reports no fresh Covid-19 cases this morning
- 14th locality in Vietnam reports coronavirus infection in community
- Prisoner turnover at a Chicago jail are linked to more than 15 percent of the city's coronavirus infections through April, Harvard study suggests
- 17 out of 18 fresh coronavirus infections related to Da Nang
- Greece coronavirus infections spike yet easyJet flights to the country rise after Spain travel ban
- Vietnam adds five COVID-19 cases Saturday morning, including two imported
- Fears for thousands of holidays on the continent as travel experts warn France 'is highly likely' to be added to the 14-day quarantine list following a dramatic rise in coronavirus infections
- Vietnam confirms two more deaths of coronavirus patients, fatalities rise to 5
- Coronavirus infects 41 people on Norwegian cruise ship
- TUI, EasyJet and Ryanair CANCEL all flights and holidays to Greece after it bans travellers from the UK until July 15 because of high coronavirus infection rate
- Vietnam reports three new community COVID-19 cases
- One more COVID-19 patient dies in Vietnam, tally now at 18
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 7
- Cruising Returns and a Coronavirus Outbreak Follows
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 6
Vietnam adds nearly 2,967 locally-acquired coronavirus infections this morning have 467 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.