HÀ NỘI — The National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control on Wednesday afternoon announced 36 new deaths in HCM City, Đồng Tháp and Long An provinces.
The new deaths were recorded between July 17 and 29, increasing the total number of deaths in Việt Nam to 370.
Among the new deaths confirmed on Wednesday, 32 were reported in HCM City.
Long An Province reported two deaths from July 18 to 19 and other two deaths in Đồng Tháp Province on July 19.
Most of them are patients with long-standing underlying medical conditions. — VNS
- Foreign tourists flock to Viet Nam in January
- Viet Nam and Japan agree to boost tourism co-operation
- China's Wuhan reports 17 new pneumonia cases
- Viet Nam-China import-export turnover reaches $117 billion
- Viet Nam’s achievements in human development impressive
- Viet Nam proposes 14 initiatives for ASEAN 2020
- News18 Daybreak | Nirbhaya Case: New Death Warrant Issued for Feb 1and Other Stories You Need to Watch Out For
- New death warrant issued for Nirbhaya convicts, likely to be hanged on Feb 1
- China reports 4 new cases caused by coronavirus strain
- Viet Nam attends fair on electrical equipment, energy in India
- Deaths related to binge-drinking on the rise, new studies show
- Report: Nevada’s death rate from meth, stimulants leads US
- Việt Nam in urgent need of legislation to prevent child sex abuse : experts
- Concerns over Việt Nam-EU FTA signing
- Shopee reports robust growth 1 year after entering Việt Nam
- Việt Nam-China import-export turnover reaches $117 billion
- Việt Nam reaches for prosperity
- Deputy PM orders ministries to prevent acute pneumonia spread into Việt Nam
- Friendship and cooperation – main theme of Việt Nam-China relations
- Việt Nam’s health sector in 2019: achievements and drawbacks
Việt Nam reports more 36 new deaths related to COVID-19 have 274 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.