The trip aims to “strengthen relationships and expand economic cooperation with two critical Indo-Pacific partners of the United States," her spokeswoman Symone Sanders said in a statement.
Sanders said Washington has a “top priority to rebuild our global partnerships and keep our nation secure, and this upcoming visit continues that work — deepening our engagement in Southeast Asia.”
During the trip, the Vice President will engage the leaders of both governments on issues of mutual interest, including regional security, the global response to the COVID-19 pandemic, climate change, and joint efforts to promote a rules-based international order, she added.
- Vice President Pence to visit KSC Thursday
- Vice President Biden to visit Eastern Europe as Ukraine crisis worsens, Russia vows to protect compatriots
- Vice President Joe Biden first veep to visit City Hall in 34 years
- Vice President Joe Biden, Mayor Mike Bloomberg and Newtown parents team up to demand Congress act on new gun laws
- KSC to welcome Vice President Pence today
- President Obama addresses Kamala Harris dust-up, Beyonce and Jay-Z trip
- California AG Kamala Harris launches bid for U.S. Senate seat
- President Obama apologizes to Kamala Harris after calling her ‘best-looking’ attorney general
- Vice President Mike Pence, Paul Ryan push health care overhaul in Janesville
- Vice President Biden remembers U.S. Sen. George McGovern as 'modern Democratic Party' father
- McCain slaps back at Cheney for saying picking Palin for vice president was a ‘mistake’
- New York Governor and United State Vice President Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller dies after a heart attack in 1979
- Senators pay tribute to Vice President Joe Biden
- Medicaid, Rand Paul & more: 5 things to know about Vice President Mike Pence's speech in Lexington
- President Trump to visit Indiana next week after Vice President Pence's stop on Friday
- Hot on the heels of Hillary Clinton, Vice President Biden visits Iowa
- Details released for Vice President Mike Pence's trip to Louisville
- Vice President Mike Pence is coming to Louisville on Saturday
- Vice President Mike Pence to join Trump for Southwest Florida visit
- Few expenses are spared when Vice President Biden hits the road, racking up five-star hotel bills of $500G
US Vice President Kamala Harris to visit Vietnam have 336 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.