Oil country tubular goods (OCTGs) are essentially tubes that are used in oil and gas production.
Vietnam-based exporter SeAH Steel VINA Corporation (SSV) enjoyed a 0% anti-dumping tariff for certain oil country tubular goods (OCTG) during the period from September 1, 2018, to August 31, 2019, according to the latest conclusion of the US Department of Commerce (DOC).
|SeAH Steel VINA Corporation enjoys a 0% anti-dumping tariff for OCTG. Photo: SSV|
The DOC announced the result of the third administrative review for Vietnam's OCTG during this period, said the Trade Remedies Authority of Vietnam under the Ministry of Industry of Trade.
According to the DOC's conclusions, other Vietnamese manufacturers and exporters will be imposed a general anti-dumping margin of 111.47%, which was similar to the previous reviews.
The US data showed in 2020, Vietnam earned an export turnover of OCTGs to this market of nearly US$17 million, mainly from the SSV.
For enterprises wanting to export OCTGs to the US, they can ask the DOC to review under the new exporter mechanism to enjoy separate tariffs, according to the Vietnamese authority.
The enterprises are advised to contact the Foreign Trade Remedies Handling Office under the Trade Remedies Authority of Vietnam to receive more support on the review process and procedures in line with the new exporter mechanism.
According to the Vietnamese authority, the US initiated an anti-dumping investigation on OCTG imports from Vietnam and eight other countries in 2013 and issued the final decision in 2014 with an anti-dumping margin of 111.47% for Vietnamese enterprises.
- Malaysia imposes anti-dumping duties on Vietnamese steel products
- HSG says not affected by US’s new anti-dumping tax
- Vietnam’s tra fish exports to reach 2.3 billion USD in 2019
- India Launches Probe Into Allegation of Chemical Being Dumped By China
- India starts probe into alleged dumping of chemical from China
- Steel schemes set despite US duties
- Residents block lorries transporting rubbish to Nam Son rubbish dump
- Residents block lorries transporting rubbish to Nam Sơn rubbish dump
- Mexico sets duties on Chinese aluminum foil and pressure cookers
- Government plans higher duty sops to lure phone companies to Make in India
- Vietnam's fiscal deficit set to see a short-term spike: Fitch Solutions
- Italy and Vietnam on track for extensive partnership
- Why Not Agitating Against Pakistan's Atrocities, Modi Wonders as He Sends Out Message to Anti-CAA Protesters
- Vietnam’s top ten domestic events in 2013
- SF artist offers up anti-homeless street rocks for free on Craigslist
- EXCLUSIVE: Joy Reid’s Blog Promoted Anti-Semitic Conspiracies, Vicious Personal Attacks
- Users Divided as Bollywood's Kangana Ranaut Urges Anti-Citizenship Law Protesters to Avoid Violence
- Far-right Italian minister sues anti-mafia writer over 'underworld' tweet
- Protest against Pak's atrocities on minorities: PM to anti-CAA protesters
- Protest against Pakistan's atrocities on minorities, Modi tells anti-CAA protesters
US removes anti-dumping duty on Vietnam's OCTGs have 436 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.