The 238th patient is a 17-year-old girl from Thach Ha district of central Ha Tinh province.
Previously, she worked as a freelancer and lived with her friend (patient No. 210) in Thailand.
On March 18, she entered Vietnam by a coach via Cha Lo Border Gate in central Quang Binh province. She was taken to a concentrated quarantine facility in Quang Binh after arriving.
She was moved to a concentrated quarantine facility in Thach Long commune, Huong Khe district of Ha Tinh province where she tested positive for SARS-CoV-2.
At present, the patient is quarantined at Cau Treo General Hospital of Ha Tinh province where her condition is described as stable.
The 239th patient is a 71-year-old man from An Hoa commune, Tam Duong district of northern Vinh Phuc province.
On March 11, the patient went to the Bach Mai Hospital's Gastroenterology Department for medical treatment and returned home on the same day.
Seven days later, the patients came back the hospital for a checkup. Then he returned home in Vinh Phuc on March 19.
While he was at the hospital, the patient bought food at the canteen. From March 19 to 26, he stayed at home and self-quarantined for a further two days.
He was admitted to Vinh Phuc General Hospital with light fever on March 28 and tested positive for the virus on April 2.
At present, he is being treated at the National Hospital for Tropical Disease in Hanoi's Dong Anh district.
- New Hepatitis-A Case Confirmed in Pinellas Food Service Worker
- As more cases confirmed, CDC says evidence suggests 'viral association' for AFM
- Measles 'outbreak' hits Lakewood; 2 more cases confirmed
- UK holds emergency meeting on new nerve agent case
- Measles diagnosis closes Passaic yeshiva for girls; 3 cases confirmed in one household
- Turkey April 2012: Fiat Linea confirms total domination
- Global News Investigates: Almost half of Edmonton criminal cases ultimately withdrawn
- 11th child dies in adenovirus outbreak in New Jersey
- Two more cases of deadly mosquito-borne virus Triple E discovered in New Jersey
- Polio makes a comeback in the Philippines 19 years after the country was declared free of the disease
- Polio cases no longer declining; WHO fears global resurgence
- Local Zika cases on the rise in Florida
- First vaping-related death reported in New Jersey: Officials - WPVI-TV
- 1st vaping-related death reported in New Jersey: Officials - WABC-TV
- New Jersey health officials report first death linked to vaping - News 12 New Jersey
- Immigrants and crime: Crunching the numbers
- Ebola cases surge in Congo, with women and children disproportionately sick
- New HIV infections in Belize lowest since 1998
- Nearly half of Americans now have high blood pressure, based on new guidelines
- Neediest Cases Fund: How to Give
Two new COVID-19 cases confirmed, total number amounts to 239 have 427 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.