A head-on collision between a car and a truck killed three people on Ho Chi Minh Highway in Gia Lai Province, located in Vietnam's Central Highlands region, on Tuesday afternoon.
The traffic accident occurred on the section of the aforementioned highway passing through Chu Prong District at 3:25 pm on the same day, according to Le Van Hanh, deputy head of the Traffic Safety Committee in Gia Lai.
Huynh Trung, 34, from Dak Lak Province drove the truck while Le Quang Son, 48, living in Gia Lai, controlled the car, carrying two other locals — Pham Thi, 58, and Nguyen Nhu Tuyen, 34.
At the scene, the car and truck collided when the car crossed into the truck's lane while traveling from Chu Prong District to Pleiku City in Gia Lai.
The severe crash killed the three people in the car on the spot.
Both vehicles were badly damaged.
Chu Prong District police have worked with related forces to clarify the cause of the deadly accident.
- Tragic lorry migrant, 26, 'was deported from UK just DAYS before dying in trailer', say Vietnamese family who remortgaged home to fund £30,000 return trip
- Postcards from a poisoned coast: Vietnam's people-smuggling heartland
- How the Vietnam War Brought High-Tech Border Surveillance to America
- Who’s up for the three-row hybrid version of the Toyota Highlander
- 'Highland Park' The Film: Detroit Can Be Saved If We All Start Winning The Lotto
- Money an issue as Vietnam’s football body seeks ways to retain hero manager
- Europe will 'die from inside' if far-right populists triumph, top EU figure says
- Toyota reveals bigger, bolder 2020 Highlander
- 7-year-old in good health, border agents said; then she died
- U.S. Invades Vietnam
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured in Head-On Collision in Vermont
- Here's The Russian Embassy Casually Threatening The F-35 With Vietnam War Propaganda
- Man dies in a head-on collision in Oxford Township
- Haverhill Woman Dies After Head-On Collision In Methuen
- Rear-end Collision Costs Toyota $242 Million
- One of Tesla's beta testers has died. Should the Autopilot test on open roads continue?
- The Central Dogma of Alternative Medicine
- Central Park Cyclist Injured In Crash With Garbage Truck Driver Just Two Days After Car Ban
- Forget About Colin Kaepernick; I Think I’m Done With the NFL Just Because I Don’t Want to Watch Someone Die
- Mirror photographer who captured iconic image in aftermath of 1952 train disaster dies aged 84
Three die in head-on collision in Vietnam’s Central Highlands have 392 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.