To stem the spread of Covid-19, authorities of Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) are strictly enforcing certain measures for implementation of Prime Ministerial Directive 16 and HCMC Party Committee's Directive 12. The authorities have been implementing a daily 18:00-06:00 curfew in HCMC since July 26. Covid-19 has posed a serious challenge of obstacles and hardship to our lives. Not only are our health threatened and our lives and jobs in chaos, but also our daily nutritious meals in families are adversely affected because it is impossible to approach sources of safe clean and green vegetables during days of social distancing. Having a deep empathy with the anxiety of distinguished residents in DLRS and all staff, the Board of Directors of Phuc Khang Corporation in cooperation with the Building Management Committee and the Representative Board of Residents funded the second campaign.
On July 27, 2021, the second campaign "Giving vegetables with compassion and fighting Covid-19 with determination" – compassionate response was successfully launched. Positive feedbacks and compassionate responses from distinguished residents in DLRS and all staff are the great motivation so that the Board of Directors and the Special Forces of Clean Vegetables can continue their journey to hand nutritious vegetables to them once again. More than 20 tonnes of nutritious vegetables including pumpkins, potatoes, beetroots, carrots, bananas, green onions, and cilantro, among others were carefully picked and well arranged on counters in each block lobby of Diamond Lotus Riverside Building so that distinguished residents can choose and receive enough vegetables for their families. We really appreciate your full compliance with the Ministry of Health 5K message – khau trang (face masks), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distancing), khong tu tap (no gatherings), and khai bao y te (health declarations) – to protect health and safety of both residents and the organizers.
On this particular occasion, we can bond our compassion and appreciation in order to accompany and share with each other, to equip ourselves with more optimism to fight the pandemic.
Being a pioneer green building developer, with the philosophy "sustainable development" starting from "responsible development", the Board of Directors of Phuc Khang Corporation acknowledge that health is the most valuable asset of our lives. Since the fourth wave of the pandemic occurred, Board of Directors of Phuc Khang Corporation not only implemented new policies to cope with the pandemic, such as forming a steering committee for the pandemic's control, health declaration, temperature check, and disinfection spray, allowing more than 80 percent of staff to work from home and receive full pay, but also helped the city to fight against Covid-19 by financing 500 sickbeds, 2,000 meals in quarantine areas, 500 Japanese test kits, and millions of meals for the poor, among others. Although vegetables are not in considerable quantities, it is a message to share joys and sorrows with each other. The campaign to dedicate clean vegetables of compassion once again affirms the "Heart of Gold" of Phuc Khang people, the responsibilities, the spirit of solidarity of Phuc Khang Corporation towards the community and the authorities to fight the pandemic and return peace to everybody.
An overview of the campaign: https://youtu.be/Ly8VgRwuQOw
- Why Does Compassion Feel So Good? Here Are Five Reasons
- Panto Dame Widdy's pig-headed pride that could cost the election: ROBERT HARDMAN on how one ex-Tory MP's Brexit Party campaign is set to steal vital votes
- Trump stresses Saudi Arabia response to Navy base attack as Florida Republicans take harsher tone
- Where Will Paul Manafort Go to Prison? Former Trump Campaign Chair Dodges Harsher Conditions With Second Sentence
- Fires, floods and free parking: California's unending fight against climate change
- Tesco to axe 'confusing' best before dates on its fruit and vegetables
- Paramedic, 32, who shot to fame on Ambulance Australia has a tumour resembling a 'third boob' removed from her chest - but says she is now fighting for her life again after deadly cancer returned
- Decorated Green Beret is charged with murdering Afghan bomb maker who he suspected was responsible for the deaths of two Marines in 2010
- Emmy Rossum on Her Historic ‘Shameless’ Equal Pay Win: ‘It’s Our Responsibility’
- Cleve Jones on Harvey Milk, ‘When We Rise,’ and Fighting for LGBT Equality Under Trump
- Doddie Weir: The rugby legend who won't give in to MND
- Fighting Back Against Putin’s Hackers
- Fight to save comprehensives as Maidenhead proposes first grammar school
- On Fighting Mental Health Stigma
- Jaden Moodie killer's link to Anjem Choudary: Drug dealer, 19, who murdered 14-year-old grew up with stepfather who supported the notorious hate preacher
- Second Skripal poisoning suspect identified by Bellingcat
- Breaking the stalemate in the fight against climate change
- Why are organic farmers across Britain giving up?
- Sally Challen's son David had to clean dead father's blood then fight for justice for mum
- How will south Louisiana spend $1.2B flood-fighting credit? Levees, diversions, dredging?
The second campaign “Giving vegetables with compassion and fighting Covid-19 with determination” – compassionate response have 790 words, post on ven.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.