Hanoi (VNA) – Thanh Hoa Customs Department is carrying out solutions to reform its administrative procedures, aiming to create maximum convenience for enterprises engaged in export and import activities, helping them save time and cost.
Since the beginning of this year, the department has closely followed the assigned tasks, effectively implemented the one-stop-shop mechanism in handling administrative procedures. Customs Intelligence Information System) and other customs software. save time as well as limit trade fraud. Thanh Hoa Customs Department handled procedures for 5,573 vehicles carrying goods for export and import and 84,340 customs declarations, with a total export value of 8.5 billion USD.
Risk management will also be applied in all stages of customs operations as well as measures to encourage voluntary legal compliance among the business community. The efficiency of supervision and control of imported and exported goods will be enhanced at the same time, it said. administrative procedures of ministries, agencies and localities will be provided online at levels 3 and 4.
- Agricultural imports, exports fall due to COVID-19
- Vietnam's import-export value reaches $50 billion in November
- US trade deal sees expansion of farm produce exports, says official
- 2020 marks a successful year for Vietnam exports
- Chinese exports to India decline in 11 months of 2020
- Hanoi helps businesses restore production, exports
- HCMC seizes two containers of used gloves imported from China
- Fine logistics services facilitate Vietnam-EU trade: experts
- Vietnam's rice exports to China plunge
- Ministry works towards goal of 41 billion USD in agro-forestry-fisheries exports
- Improved rice quality helps export prices rise
- Will Cold-Chain Imports Trigger New Wave of COVID-19 in China?
- Board of Trade meeting on Wednesday to discuss ways to boost exports, new foreign trade policy
- Customs explains multiple import counter-check system
- China Breaks Export Records as US Returns to COVID-19 Lockdowns, But Experts Warn Gains Won’t Last
- Trump administration blocks some Xinjiang goods from China suspected of being made with slave labor
- Imported sugar hurts its domestic counterpart
- Mercosur - potential market for Vietnamese exports
- Local tech important for digital transformation: experts
- Vietnamese auto makers import 80 percent of parts they need
Thanh Hoa Customs Department resolves to facilitate import, export of goods have 342 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.