The re-elected State President stressed he would continue to promote the nation's unity to aid Vietnam's comprehensive and sustainable development.
State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc has been re-elected for the 2021-2026 term with the endorsement of 100% of 483 National Assembly deputies.
|State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc takes the oath of office. Photos: Nhat Bac|
Phuc then proceeded with taking the oath of office by pledging full allegiance to the Motherland, People, and Constitution of Vietnam, and vowing to fulfill the duties entrusted by the Party, State, and People.
In his inaugural speech, Phuc said he would continue to promote the nation's unity and historical, cultural, and traditional values to aid the country's comprehensive and sustainable development.
Amid the fourth Covid-19 outbreak, Phuc expressed his belief that the people's strong will and trust in the government would ensure the nation's victory against the pandemic.
|Overview of the ceremony.|
Phuc, 67, held a bachelor degree in economics and is a member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam of the 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13 tenures; politburo member of the 11th, 12th, and 13th tenures; and Deputy of the National Assembly of the 11th, 13th, 14th, and 15th tenures.
Before being elected as the State President for the first time four months ago at the 14th National Assembly, Phuc was Vietnam's Prime Minister for two consecutive terms of 2011-2016 and 2016-2021.
- Is Maduro still Venezuela’s president, what were the election results and who supports him?
- The Prime Minister Pavel Filip will take part in the election campaign
- A new year – new electoral concerts and gifts. The tricks used by the Moldovan politicians before the parliamentary election
- President’s expenditure under budget throughout first term – review
- Bolton Says US Not Recognizing President Maduro’s 'Illegitimate Claim to Power'
- Internet Divided as Melania Opens Up on Trump's Potential Second Term
- Senegal kicks off presidential election campaign
- President returns to economical honours award rate, following centenary
- EU Poised to Cut Funds for 'Illiberal' Member States Amid Intense Election Fight
- Uganda's NRM says Museveni ‘like Messi’ – the best player for 2021 elections
- Everyone who has been fired by Trump or quit since he became president
- “It is not possible to have two presidents in a country." Nicolas Maduro speaks to Euronews
- BR ANALYSIS. Romania's EU Presidency: navigating troubled waters
- Senior Democrats in US state of Virginia embroiled in a series of scandals
- Pelosi Agrees to Impose Term Limits on House Democratic Leadership Positions
- Venezuela's Maduro starts new term shunned by international community
- Poroshenko enacts state defense order for three years
- Lorrence Sisi hemi niufala President blong Shepherds United FC
- The Steele Papers: Dossier at Heart of Trump Scandal Still Dogs President
- Promo-LEX: The abuses committed by the Moldovan parties during the pre-election period
State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc re-elected for term 2021-2026 have 454 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.