In many places, Facebook pages have become the tool to distribute mainstream information by local agencies, such as the people's committees and health divisions of wards and communes during the pandemic.
The Facebook page of residents of an apartment building in HCM City.
On the evening of July 6, two blocks of 8X Dam Sen apartment building in Tan Phu District in Ho Chi Minh City were locked down after 10 residents were suspected of being positive for the Covid-19 virus. More than 1,000 people living there were confused because they had not prepared for this scenario. Solving personal problems
|The images of a doctor dressing his neighbor was posted on the Zalo group of a residential area.|
… and the government's media stories
|The Facebook page of the Vietnamese government.|
- The pandemic threatens how we naturally grow and benefit from relationships
- Our pandemic back-to-school supply list
- Photoshop Will Help ID Images That Have Been … Photoshopped
- WW2 bunker, forests, lakes: Berliners reimagine public space as illegal raves defy the coronavirus pandemic
- Pandemic Has Led to an 'Anthropause' Revealing Human Impacts on Wildlife
- Swadeshi ads and (social) media: Rishta vohi branding nayi
- Brand or availability: What took prominence during the pandemic?
- Bluezone helps saves resources to fight against Covid-19
- Where black Pittsburghers turn for pandemic answers, action
- Speed up your home office: How to optimize your network for remote work and learning
- Facebook will alert users if they are about to post an old news article that could mislead others to help them make 'informed decisions' about what they share
- The pandemic has thrown metro rail projects into disarray
- How weeds are being used to clean up oil spills
- Marketing now a must for homestay owners due to COVID-19
- ‘Contagion is not an abstract concept, but a social process’: Adam Kucharski
- eSafety gets AU$10m boost to help Aussies stay safe online post-coronavirus
- Film & TV Completion Bond Firm Media Guarantors Sold To SpottedRisk; Pandemic Insurance Top Of Mind
- 'Tsunami' warning for domestic violence networks as victims try to escape coronavirus lockdown
- 6 self-care tips during the pandemic
- California could cut its prison population in half and free 50,000 people. Amid pandemic, will the state act?
Social networks used to help each other during the pandemic have 349 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.