Accordingly, the legislative body will hear its Standing Committee's report on the outcomes of group discussions as well as the explanation and acquisition of NA deputies' ideas on nominated candidates to the posts of the NA General Secretary , the Chairperson of the Ethnic Council, Chairpersons of the NA’s committees, and the Auditor General of the State Audit Office.
NA deputies will then discuss and approve the list of candidates, and cast their votes to elect the positions.
After the voting outcomes are announced, the NA will vote to adopt resolutions on the election of the NA General Secretary, the Chairperson of the Ethnic Council, Chairpersons of the NA’s committees, and the Auditor General of the State Audit Office.
The NA Standing Committee will deliver a report on the approval of personnel for the positions of Vice Chairpersons of the Ethnic Council, Vice Chairpersons of NA committees, and standing and full-time members./.
- Delhi Assembly Elections: The battle for the capital
- “Amotekun” Corps comes with positive result- Lagos Assembly Speaker
- How power brokers determined 2019 elections in South-West
- Delhi Polls 2020: HC Seeks Deputy CM Manish Sisodia's Stand on Plea Challenging His Election
- LJP to contest Bihar Assembly polls on issue of development, says Chirag Paswan
- JDU, NDA coalition will win more than 200 seats in Bihar Assembly polls: Nitish Kumar
- 69 Newly-Elected AAP MLAs Take Oath as Members of Delhi Assembly
- Pleas Filed in Delhi HC Challenging Election of Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, Deputy CM Manish Sisodia
- FBI plans to notify states about local election breaches
- How One Nation has distanced itself even further from Australia’s political mainstream
- Election : How women used menstrual blood to stop soldiers in Rivers
- NDA will win over 200 seats in Bihar Assembly polls, says CM Nitish Kumar
- Edo Assembly: APC, PDP tango over Senate’s ultimatum to Obaseki
- ELECTIONS: Navy, Marine Police to carry out 24 hrs surveillance of riverine communities — CP Muazu
- Pre-election matters in regular courts and election petition tribunals
- POLLS: Armed thugs are being imported to cause mayhem in Delta, IPAC Chair cries out
- N-Delta youth group flays NASS’ resolution on Edo Assembly crisis
- Today’s rescheduled Presidential election: Why Nigerians must not give up on voting
- Nitish Kumar targets at least 200 seats for NDA in Bihar assembly polls
- Should elections be state-funded?
Several important positions in 15th National Assembly to be elected have 438 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.