|Prudential has developed a series of digital solutions like PRU-Guard 24/7 to protect customers’ health|
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about seismic shifts in the behavior of Vietnamese consumers while accelerating digital transformation at businesses. Keeping up with the digitalisation trend, Prudential has continuously introduced digital insurance solutions to meet customers’ needs for protection anywhere, anytime.
The 2020 Tech Savvy Performer Award given to Prudential is a recognition of its relentless efforts to improve customer experience with digital solutions while maintaining a good sales record with a steady volume of orders and positive reviews.
As one of its many digital solutions, PRU-Guard 24/7 is part of Prudential's strategy on diversifying its product portfolio to meet the growing needs of young, tech-savvy customers, providing them with access to affordable insurance solutions.
|As one of its many digital solutions, PRU-Guard 24/7 is part of Prudential's strategy on diversifying its product portfolio to meet the growing needs of young, tech-savvy customers, helping them to access affordable insurance solutions.|
In addition to PRU-Guard 24/7, Prudential has also developed and launched other digital solutions to protect against cancer risks (PRU-iProtect) and three common critical illnesses (PRU-Care) on its partner e-commerce platforms, such as Shopee, healthcare app Pulse by Prudential, and Prudential's e-commerce page ePrudential.
"Our utmost priority is always the safety and well-being of customers, especially during this pandemic," said Phuong Tien Minh, CEO of Prudential Vietnam. "To do this, we focus on developing and offering bite-sized products to protect more customers against common daily risks. These products are simple and affordable and customers could easily buy them on popular e-commerce platforms at any time. I believe that, together with Shopee, we will help people get the most out of life."
Tran Tuan Anh, executive director of Shopee Vietnam, said: "Sharing the goal of bringing the best value to customers in all aspects of their lives through technology, Shopee is delighted to partner with Prudential in various meaningful campaigns to contribute to building a sustainable future for our customers and the community, especially in times of volatility like today.”
"In recognition of the efforts and initiatives of our partners in the process of digitising business models to better adapt to the pandemic, Shopee is glad to present the 2020 Tech Savvy Performer award to Prudential. Hopefully this award will be a new milestone in the long-term cooperation and companionship between Shopee and Prudential, serving as an incentive for the two sides to continue offering solutions and products that best suit consumers’ needs and tastes across Vietnam."
Up to now, Prudential has issued nearly 50,000 electronic policies for the accident insurance product PRU-Guard 24/7, in which 25,500 policies (equivalent to 25,500 e-vouchers) have been sold on the Shopee platform.
Previously, Prudential was also awarded 2020 Breakthrough Partner by Shopee under the category of new sellers for its rapid revenue increase in 2020 after only 45 days of product launch.
On July 14, 2021, Prudential also officially launched an online health examination service, helping customers connect with doctors remotely without having to visit Prudential's network of clinics and hospitals.
In addition, the company also introduced two other features to help customers quickly update their insurance claims and electronic identification (eKYC). These service and features are in line with the strenuous efforts of Prudential Vietnam to digitise customer journey and provide them a seamless experience during these challenging times.
By Hong Thuy
- Tech savvy Ford records strong 2016 sales
- Taiwan Excellence joins SIP showcasing products for a tech-savvy home
- Live in a tech-savvy home with Taiwan's best brands
- Volvo is quietly becoming a tech superpower
- Filipinos becoming e-payment savvy: survey
- Google’s robot group struggles to fill leadership vacuum as it shoots for ambitious launch before 2020
- Sarah Geronimo bags Classic Rock award
- Local tech startup vies in Asian Entrepreneurship tilt
- The 25 most high-tech cities in the world
- The 11 best tech products of 2015, according to Product Hunt users
- Apacer wins 8th award in Taiwan Excellence
- ViewSonic sweeps Readers’ Choice Award for Computer Monitors
- DataOne Asia gets Ecoswitch Award
- Samsung grabs 49 iF Design Awards
- Transcend Wins Good Design Award 2017
- Marketing Tuesday: Rebrand Awards- An Inside Peek
- 12 apps that just won Apple’s most prestigious design award
- Yahoo’s Marissa Mayer is the ‘least likable’ CEO in tech, survey finds
- Amdocs wins 2 innovation awards at the Telecom Asia Readers’ Choice & Innovation
- New Dell Inspiron 15 gaming laptop treats avid gamers powerful performance, and more
Prudential honoured with 2020 Tech Savvy Performer Award have 716 words, post on vir.com.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.