At the session, the President underlined the most important targets of protecting the people's health and safety and minimizing death toll.
It is crucial to mobilize all resources to complete these goals, while continuing to apply the Prime Minister's Directives No.15 and 16 to curb the pandemic, he said.
He asked the city to withdraw lessons from the current implementation of Directive No.16 for better performance in the work, settling the situation in which a large number of local residents still travel in the streets despite the COVID-19 prevention and control measures.
He stressed that social distancing must be implemented in parallel with ensuring living conditions for people so as to enable them to strictly follow and implement pandemic control measures.
He clarified that the State and the Vietnam Fatherland Front as well as organizations and the political system at the grass-roots level and charity organizations must join hands together in the work. Meanwhile, HCM City should be more active in issuing travel cards to those who transport and deliver goods and medical supplies.
The State President stressed efforts to focus COVID-19 treatment and reduce the number of infections at the same time, thus minimizing death toll. Social distancing measures must be put in top priority in efforts to reduce the number of new COVID-19 cases, he stated.
Holding that the current outbreak in HCM City may peak in the next days, he requested the city to continue to strictly comply with Directive No.16, while speeding up the vaccination scheme.
At the session, President Phuc said that donors inside and outside the country have donated 103 billion VND (4.49 million USD) and 10 ventilators to support HCM City, along with a large number of medical supplies.
- Barbara Bush remembered: Presidents, political leaders pay tribute to former first lady
- Manchester City’s plan for global domination
- How to Build a Green City
- Smart City Living Transforms the Urban Landscape
- How a single mother's request for 40 cents could lead to a repeal of Ohio city's panhandling law
- AT&T offers roadmap for U.S. cities that want early 5G service
- Trump signs executive order pushing work requirements for the poor
- President Trump welcomes 3 Americans freed by North Korea
- T-Mobile's 5G plans: 600MHz and millimeter wave in 30 cities this year, but no devices
- Houston should rightfully be called the weirdest big city in Texas
- President Trump welcomes home three detained Americans after their release from North Korea
- Former SF Police Commission President Julius Turman dead at 52
- This Florida City Is Nation's Happiest for 3rd Year in a Row
- Trump signs order pushing work to receive welfare benefits
- Amazon’s HQ2 is expected to bring soaring housing prices — here are the cities that could be hit hardest
- Trump signs executive order pushing work requirements for welfare recipients
- What it takes to become a smart city
- South Korean Blogger Charged with ‘Manipulating Online Opinion’ Against President
- Kiefer Sutherland returns to TV as president in new ABC political thriller
- Smart Grids, Smart Cities
President works with leaders of HCM City have 482 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.