Poco X3 GT will not launch in the Indian market, Poco India Director Anuj Sharma has confirmed. Sharma took to Twitter to explain that while the company has big plans for the country in the future, Poco X3 GT is not a part of them. The Poco X3 GT, launched in Malaysia and Vietnam recently, is a rebrand of the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G that was launched in China in May. It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC and has a triple rear camera setup.
Sharma took to Twitter to announce that the Poco X3 GT will not launch in India and explained why that is so. He said that the Poco F3 GT and Poco X3 Pro phones sit fresh in its portfolio already. The team at Poco doesn’t want to add any confusion in the portfolio for their customers and, therefore, is going to avoid launching the Poco X3 GT in the Indian market.
Poco X3 GT price, specifications
Poco X3 GT specifications include a 6.6-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with 120Hz refresh rate and is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC. For photos and videos, the Poco X3 GT packs a triple rear camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor. At the front, there is a centrally located hole-punch cutout that houses a 16-megapixel. Connectivity options on the Poco X3 GT include 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for charging. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner as well. The Poco X3 GT packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging.
Poco X3 GT is priced at MYR 1,299 (roughly Rs. 22,800) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option and MYR 1,599 (roughly Rs. 28,000) for the 8GB + 256GB model. It is offered in Cloud White, Stargaze Black, and Wave Blue colours.
- Poco to launch next smartphone on March 30; Poco X3 Pro expected
- Poco F3 price in India, launch date, specifications and leaks
- POCO X3 Pro price just leaked — here's how much the POCO F1 successor could cost
- The long-awaited POCO F1 successor will finally be unveiled on March 30
- Poco India unveils new brand logo and mascot
- Tesla To Setup Manufacturing Plant In Karnataka Confirms Chief Minster B S Yeddyurappa
- Honda CB350 RS Launched In India At Rs 1.96 Lakh: Bookings For The Motorcycle Commences
- Interview: Jeetender Sharma, Founder & MD, Okinawa — Electric Bike Launch Timeline Confirmed
- Renault Kiger Launched In India At Rs 5.45 Lakh: The French Join The Compact-SUV Party!
- Private Sector in India rolling out new products in anticipation of 5G: ETILC
- We Are The Largest B2B Car Rental Player In India — Sandeep Gambhir, MD, Orix India
- MG ZS EV To Become More Affordable With Locally Assembled Battery Packs — Gaurav Gupta, CCO, MG Motor India
- Interview: Hariprakash M, CEO, GP Petroleum — Repsol Lubricants And Their Strategy For India
- US wants to monitor Air Quality; India stunned
- UK MPs to debate safety of protesters in India, press freedom next week
- Bridgestone India Launches The 'Bridgestone Bookmyservice' Program: Read More To Find Out
- Volkswagen Polo & Vento Turbo Editions Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 6.99 Lakh
- Coronavirus Live Updates: India Reports 17,407 New COVID-19 Cases, Total Cases Now Stand At 1.11 Crore
- Connected Car Technology Is Not A Distant Dream — Prathab Deivanayagham, Senior Director, Harman
- Designed In India, Prototyped In India, Made in India — Shalendra Gupta, Co-Founder & CFO, Altigreen
Poco X3 GT to Not Launch in India, Director Anuj Sharma Confirms have 580 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.