PM wants MOH to facilitate firms to access Covid-19 vaccines
The Saigon Times
|A police officer gets a shot of the Covid-19 vaccine. Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has ordered the Ministry of Health to give instructions and make it easy for firms and localities to access Covid-19 vaccine sources – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has ordered the Ministry of Health to give instructions and make it easy for firms and localities to access Covid-19 vaccine sources.
The ministry was told to assume responsibility for helping firms import Covid-19 vaccines into Vietnam, monitoring the quality of vaccines, granting licenses and helping with the vaccination process.
The prime minister's order was issued after many firms and organizations proposed the Government allow them to negotiate with international drugmakers to buy Covid-19 vaccines on their own to give free shots to residents. They also expected to be allocated the vaccines after contributing to the Covid-19 vaccine fund.
As such, the ministry was asked to consider prioritizing the allocation of vaccines for firms or individuals that have sponsored the Covid-19 vaccine fund, the local media reported.
If firms find it hard to carry out Covid-19 vaccination drives, the Ministry of Health will assign its vaccination system to help firms with the inoculation.
As for the import of Covid-19 vaccines licensed by the World Health Organization, the ministry will handle the paperwork of the import and grant an import license within five days if vaccine importers provide sufficient legal and valid documents.
The ministry said that it would minimize administrative procedures for the import, while ensuring the quality of vaccines and preventing Covid-19 vaccine scams, creating the most favorable conditions for firms, provinces and cities to access the Covid-19 vaccines.
- In these 10 counties, kids are most likely to skip vaccines. 8 are in Idaho.
- Senate summons PM Ngirente over family planning strategy
- Firms: don’t seize Patience Jonathan’s cash
- White House contractor was wanted by police
- Malawi in Negotiations for New Typhoid Vaccine
- Rwanda: Senate Summons PM Ngirente Over Family Planning Strategy
- Malawi: Disabled School Children Struggle to Access Drinking Water and Toilets
- Nigeria: World Bank Approves 7 Projects to Support Nigeria's Access to Electricity
- Ethiopia: Deadly Explosion Hits Ethiopia's PM Abiy Ahmed's Rally
- Tanzania: PM Keen On Saving Environment
- PM offers closing remarks at the end of Phase I of Tradewinds 2018
- Patel Wanted Hyderabad For India, Not Kashmir
- Nigeria: VFS Global Keeps Mum As Nigerians Condemn Extortion By Visa Processing Firm
- PM encourages Christel House students to play sports and study
- For Singapore, there is no better opportunity than India, says PM Modi
- If We Want Gender Equity, It's Time for Quotas
- Why landlocked Ethiopia wants to launch a navy
- Myntra sale: Flipkart owned e-commerce firm taps 7,500 ‘kirana’ stores for faster delivery; here’s how
- Egypt: PM Directs Officials to Develop Tax Mechanism, Settling Tax Conflicts
- Indy Firm Taps Appirio Exec as CEO
PM wants MOH to facilitate firms to access Covid-19 vaccines have 466 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.