All Vietnamese and foreigners working and living in Hanoi are invited to participate in the photo contest entitled 'Women in the Family and Society'.
The Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports has launched a photo contest themed Vietnamese woman to celebrate 91st founding anniversary of the Vietnam Women's Union (October 20, 1930).
Vietnamese women play important role in their families as well as in the society.
Photo: Nguyen Tuan Photography
The aim of the contest is to promote gender equality in families especially in childcare, housework, careers and foster women's societal contributions, according to the organizing board.
Professional and non-professional photographers, Vietnamese citizens or foreigners living and working in Hanoi, aged 18 years or older are qualified for taking part in the contest.
The submissions to the contest should focus on Vietnamese women at work, the housewives in the families, or women in their daily activities. They can participate in the contest in two categories: single photo and set photo (photojournalism). Photos can be taken with a phone, professional camera, or point and shot camera.
Each photographer can send their printed photos along with CD/DVD or USB to Hanoi Culture Centre, No 4 Phung Hung Street, Van Quan Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi from now through September 10.
The award-winning photos will be used largely in publications, the media or social networks locally and internationally to promote the fine values of Vietnamese women.
- Vietnam’s beauty advertised on F1 Vietnam Grand Prix tickets
- Ninth grade Vietnamese boy spends day as Canada Consul General, discusses gender equality
- Modern theme parks and man-made marvels have energised tourism destinations throughout Vietnam
- Vietnamese artists invest in web dramas
- POTUS Dismisses Claim He Is ‘Keen’ on Launching Politics-Themed Reality TV Show as ‘False Reporting’
- Tragic last photo of Caroline Flack? Producer best friend shares snap of troubled Love Island host on Valentine's Day just HOURS before she killed herself - as she reveals she is looking after star's dog Ruby
- Fine Arts Festival launched
- Vietnamese language course opens in Austria
- PICTURED: Prince Andrew's millionaire friend Peter Nygård is seen with scantily-clad women in Bahamas compound where the fashion exec is accused of raping ten teens after plying them with alcohol and drugs
- Face time: is makeup for men the next big beauty trend?
- Ivanka draws rapturous applause as she praises Saudi Arabia for 'significant' reforms for women during speech in Dubai - despite country's shocking human rights records
- Coach Chi inspires HCM City women's team to new heights
- Donald Trump made vulgar comments about women during taping of Access Hollywood episode in 2005
- The timing couldn’t be worse for Prince Andrew: GUY ADAMS on how new photos of Duke’s friend cavorting with bikini-clad women at debauched Caribbean party cast shadow over his subdued 60th birthday celebrations
- Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Sara Ali Khan And More
- Nicky Hilton steps out in sleeveless floral-themed dress to sit front row at Oscar de la Renta's NYFW show
- First Mekong Beauty Show opens in HCM City
- Jessie J Opens Up on Her New Beauty Gig, 'Kris Jenner' Pixie Cut & More!
- Vietnam’s VietJet says bikini promo photos not official
- PM Imran launches Rs15b Ehsaas Amdan Programme
Photo contest themed Vietnamese women’s beauty launched have 523 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.