Pham Minh Chinh reelected as Prime Minister
The Saigon Times
|Pham Minh Chinh is sworn in as Prime Minister for the 2021-2026 tenure – PHOTO: VGP|
HCMC – Pham Minh Chinh has been reelected as the leader of the Government for the 2021-2026 tenure at the first session of the 15th National Assembly (NA).
After the NA approved a resolution with an endorsement rate of 100% on the election of the prime minister, Chinh was sworn in before the NA and the people and pledged loyalty to the fatherland, the people and the Constitution. He said he would strive to fulfill his duties assigned by the Party, the State and the people, the local media reported.
Chinh said the Government's top priority now would be fighting the pandemic, which has been raging in many parts of the country, to protect the health and lives of residents. The Government will also focus on socioeconomic development and propose policies to support enterprises and the people amid the current difficulties.
Chinh, 63, is a native of Thanh Hoa Province. He used to serve as head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Organization.
Earlier, Vuong Dinh Hue had been reelected as chairman of the NA, and Nguyen Xuan Phuc as the State President for the 2021-2026 tenure.
- Benjamin Netanyahu likely to win Israeli prime minister election after opposition party concedes
- Trump gives Israeli prime minister Syrian territory
- Justin Trudeau's reelection bid hits the rocks
- Israel's Netanyahu wins reelection with parliamentary majority: tally
- Israel's Netanyahu says plans to annex settlements in West Bank if reelected
- Vietnam foreign minister arrives in North Korea
- Vietnam's Foreign Minister in N Korea ahead of landmark summit
- North Korea Builds Ties With Country It Helped to Defeat U.S., Now Vietnam May Bring Them All Together
- Can Trump Save Netanyahu?
- Leaders congratulate Guinea on 61st National Day
- Netanyahu’s Trumpy Re-Election Bid Divides America’s Jewish Community
- Full Viet Nam-Cambodia Joint Statement
- Trump: There's a 'better chance' of Middle East peace with Netanyahu
- Fraud, bribery charges recommended for Benjamin Netanyahu
- Why Kim will be looking closely at Vietnam
- Netanyahu should be indicted, Israel’s attorney general recommends
- POLITICO Playbook PM: Trump says Mueller acted honorably
- Trump, Kim confront N. Korea's nuke plans
- Netanyahu’s Legal Troubles Threaten Trump’s and Kushner’s Middle East Peace Plan, Expert Says
- Did Trump Just Help Netanyahu In Israel's Election Tomorrow By Designating Iran Revolutionary Guard a Terrorist Organization?
Pham Minh Chinh reelected as Prime Minister have 387 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.