In his recent article on Vietnam's contributions to human civilization, Han Fangming, Vice Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, and Chairman of Chahar Institute, a well-known think tank of diplomacy and international relations, the article systematically analyses the original ideal and development of socialism in Vietnam from the perspective of its reality.
It points to the origins and goals of as well as persistence and firmness in a number of theories of Vietnam's socialist-oriented market economy and the human-centered development strategy.
Han wrote that the socialist-oriented market economy initiated by Vietnam is a new plan for the cause of contemporary socialism, a new development in the Vietnamization of Marxism, and the expansion of Ho Chi Minh Thought.
The Vietnamese Party chief's article summarizes the experience of Vietnam's socialism development and the essence of his thoughts on governance, which are helpful for the theoretical exchanges and wisdom sharing among political parties around the world, and provide more governance solutions for the international community to learn from, Han stressed.
The Chinese scholar also mentioned to the time-honored relations between China and Vietnam.
The sustained, healthy and stable development of China-Vietnam relations is conducive to the prosperity of the cause of socialism, safeguarding regional and world peace and stability, promoting economic prosperity, and contributing more wisdom and solutions to human civilization, he affirmed.
In the face of major changes unseen in three thousand years, China and Vietnam should join hands to make greater contributions to regional peace, civilization progress, and system construction, he added.
- Party Chief’s visit charts new course for Vietnam-Cambodia ties
- Chinese cultural influence over Australia felt in Perth by expats in academia and media
- Vietnam premier highlights solutions for development at APEC business summit
- Jackie Chan not welcome in Vietnam, say angry netizens
- Democratic candidates split on the best path forward for US trade policy
- Inside the fascinating Instagram of maverick Vietnam vet who returned from war and went on to photograph the best of American counterculture - becoming friends with everyone from Bob Marley to Keith Richards along the way
- Chinese military warns it can hit Hong Kong in TEN MINUTES as Beijing masses hundreds of armoured vehicles on city's border
- Party briefing attended by more than 220 diplomats
- Emily Dickinson Didn’t Really Get High on Opium at a House Party, Right?
- Trump Unlikely to Start Arms Control Negotiations With China, Russia - Scholars
- Full Speech: Resetting Nigeria on the path of predictable progress ―Tunde Bakare
- British MPs Ready to Engage in Kamikaze Tactics to Stop Brexit, Scholar Warns
- Russia, Japan Unlikely to Bridge Peace Treaty Gaps as G20 Starts - Scholars
- NHS funding, the spirit of 1964 and truly radical social policies
- Hong Kong protests: Brand 'witch hunt' takes over Chinese internet
- ‘Bangkok, Vietnam’: PM spotlights Rahul’s foreign tour in Haryana poll speech
- Chinese academics in call to review Japanese sovereignty over Okinawa
- The U-shaped seamless line in the East Sea: China's new trick for illegal purposes
- Tiananmen anniversary — keeping the memory of the massacre alive
- Tiananmen Square: 30 Years Later
Party chief’s article asserts soundness of Vietnam’s path towards socialism: Chinese scholar have 506 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.