The medical devices and supplies include ventilators, dialysis machines, oxygen generators, and more than 12 million masks of all kinds.
Under the Prime Minister's direction, the field storage was established at Cho Ray Hospital in HCM City on July 17, expecting to keep about 2,000 ventilators of different types.
The facility has to date stored 125,000 N95 masks, 14,500 sets of protective gears, and 12 million medical masks.
This week, the Ministry of Health will transport 560 high flow oxygen systems sponsored by enterprises to the storage, which has already stored 60 systems.
Meanwhile, to treat severe cases, the ministry has worked with HCM City’s authorities and decided to set up a 1,000-bed COVID-19 intensive care hospital, which is located at the city's oncology hospital.
So far, the city has recorded 48,863 infections. The city is piloting home quarantine for COVID-19 close contacts and asymtomatic infected cases.
On July 22, HCM City began the fifth phase of its large-scale COVID-19 vaccination campaign with 615 injection sites across the city. The campaign is scheduled to run within two weeks with more than 930,000 vaccine doses to be administered.
- MEDJACK: Hackers hijacking medical devices to create backdoors in hospital networks
- Hijacked medical devices can leave networks exposed
- Advocacy group calls on health-care industry to adopt medical device security principles
- Medtronic close to $6B sale of medical device business to Cardinal Health
- India's push for 100 smart cities has tech firms scrambling for contracts
- How Supply, Demand and New Policies Affect the Costs of Medical Supplies, Healthcare
- Supply Chain 2013: Stop Playing Whack-a-Mole with Security Threats
- IBM exposes top future networked healthcare devices
- Healthcare supply chain apps: Turning financial risks into rewards
- Medical supply company C.R. Bard to be acquired for $24B
- Proposed tax on imports from Mexico could affect medical supplies
- Supply Chain Secuirty: Bells, Whistles and High-Tech Seals
- Preparing for Disasters While Supplies Last
- Prepare for Disasters While Supplies Last
- 60% of Americans want to live in a smart city
- How to architect the network so IoT devices are secure
- Olympus snaps up Image Stream Medical for $87M
- Hospitals stocking up on superbug supplies
- 'Leap year babies' still face medical records challenges
- Small molecule may stop infectious biofilms growing on medical implants
Over 2,000 medical devices and supplies transported to HCM City have 346 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.