At the meeting (Photo: VNA)
He made the statement at an online Government meeting on July 30 with local authorities on Covid-19 prevention and control.
Representatives of ministries, branches, and localities discussed the pandemic situation, analysed causes of outstanding problems, assessed the leadership and measures applied in the past time. They also made forecast on the situation and tasks to be implemented in the coming time.
The Prime Minister acknowledged that the pandemic prevention and control have achieved positive results and praised ministries, agencies and localities for their great efforts.
He said the Government will issue a resolution on urgent measures to prevent and control Covid-19 following the newly-adopted NA resolution which allows stronger measures, including those not yet provided for in laws.
At the same time, he pointed out the limitations in the prevention and control of the Covid-19 pandemic over the past time.
While affirming that the pandemic situation is still complicated, Chinh emphasised that the government will continue to strive for the “dual goals”, in which effective disease prevention and control and protecting people’s health are the first and foremost tasks.
Regarding solutions to pandemic prevention and control in the coming time, the Prime Minister directed all localities where social distancing is implemented to ensure the supply of necessities and health care service for residents.
For those with risks of high fatality rate, restriction measures must be enforced strictly, he said.
The Prime Minister asked related sectors and units to step up research, production and import of drugs to treat Covid-19 patients, and promote the transfer of ventilator production technology.
In addition to continuing to carry out the “vaccine strategy”, Chinh directed agencies and localities to change their priority in vaccination. Accordingly, along with frontline forces, priority should be given to localities with complicated development and key areas such as HCM City, Hanoi and provinces with many industrial parks and export processing zones.
- New Year - New Semester - New Homework Solutions
- Obesity - Promising New Approaches to Weight Loss
- How To Treat Anxiety: Take A New Approach
- A New Approach to an Old Problem- Racism
- Private Practice Marketing: A New Approach to Your Psychology Service Line
- A Revolutionary, New Approach To Heal Angry Feelings
- A New Approach to End Comfort Eating
- A New Approach To Site Promotion
- Bloating and PMS
- Overcoming Stress: Seven Ways To Manage Stress In The New Year.
- Cory Booker's "Outside of the Box" Approach to Political Problems
- Solution-Sell is a Myth!
- Personal Environmental Ethics Need to Be Adopted
- Will Cameco Supply the Uranium for the Proposed Enrichment Facility in New Mexico
- PMS: A Trigger to Change!
- How to Fight Bad Breath
- North Korea and Diplomatic Solutions - Random Thoughts Part II
- Sibling Fighting
- Sports Karate vs. Traditional Fighting - Why They Evolved The Way They Did And Employing Both
- Smart 3D Solutions from Anything 3D Corporation
New approach, solutions needed in Covid-19 fight: PM have 459 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.