According to the ministry’s report, 3,973 of the newly-confirmed patients are locally-transmitted cases 3,051 of whom were detected in quarantine sites or areas under lockdown in some localities including 2,328 in Ho Chi Minh City, 881 in Binh Duong, 218 in Tien Giang, 134 in Dong Nai, 127 in Tay Ninh, 82 in Khanh Hoa, 50 in Vinh Long, 33 in Ben Tre, 18 in Can Tho, 17 in Tra Vinh, 17 in Kien Giang, 16 in Danang, 14 in Phu Yen, 11 in Hanoi, nine in Soc Trang, six in Binh Phuoc, four in Bac Ninh, three in Hau Giang, two in Dak Nong, two in An Giang, and one in Nghe An. As many as 922 cases were found in the communities.
Ho Chi Minh City continued to report the highest number of new infections in the country. On Saturday, the city also recorded 5,396 new patients, the majority of which are individuals who came into contact with confirmed Covid-19 patients or who were detected in either isolation and locked down areas. Social distancing rules in Ho Chi Minh City will be further tightened to contain the spread.
There were six imported patients confirmed who are all Vietnamese people who recently returned from abroad.
As of Sunday morning, 91,165 locally-transmitted cases have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country on April 27, including 58,198 in the virus hotspot of Ho Chi Minh City. The outbreak has so far spread to 62 cities and provinces nationwide.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 94,913 including 92,735 locally-transmitted cases.
As of 6 pm on July 24, a total of 17,583 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital.
The country has conducted over 4.53 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with 372,353 people having received two doses.
- Vietnam announces 96 new Covid-19 patients in Sunday morning report
- Vietnam announces 77 new Covid-19 patients in Saturday morning report
- 88 new Covid-19 patients announced in Thursday noon report
- 92 more Covid-19 patients announced in Wednesday morning report
- 81 more Covid-19 patients announced in Friday morning report
- 118 more Covid-19 patients announced in Tuesday noon report
- Vietnam announces 92 more Covid-19 patients in Monday noon report
- 89 more Covid-19 patients announced in Saturday noon report
- 100 more Covid-19 patients announced in Monday noon report
- Three Indian men among 11 new Covid-19 patients in Vietnam
- Vietnam confirms 82 more Covid-19 patients in Friday noon report
- Vietnam records 33 more Covid-19 patients in Monday noon report
- Vietnam records 109 more locally-transmitted Covid-19 patients on Monday morning
- No new Covid-19 case in Dharavi, Mahim reports six cases
- Cambodia logs nearly 600 new COVID-19 cases
- 206 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday
- Doctor among 14 new COVID-19 patients in Zambales
- Morning May 2: No new Covid-19 infections detected in Vietnam
- Eight officials board same flight as COVID-19 patient in central Vietnam
- 56 more locally-transmitted Covid-19 patients confirmed on Thursday evening
Nearly 4,000 new Covid-19 patients announced in Sunday morning report have 466 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.