Closing the meeting, NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue said that the committee completed all the set agenda by debating six issues and adopting one resolution on personnel work.
He asked relevant agencies and oranisations as well as individuals to, right after the meeting, promptly acquire ideas given at the meeting and conclusions of the NA Standing Committee on particular issue to complete a report to be submitted to the 15th NA at its first plenary session.
As scheduled, the 15th legislature will convene a preparatory meeting before opening the first plenary session on July 20, he noted, stressing that successful organising the session is the most important task.
After the 57th meeting, the NA Standing Committee will sit for another meeting to finalise the remaining contents to be debated at the first plenary session of the 15th NA, including issues related to five-year plans such as those on socio-economic development, budget-finance, and middle-term public investment.
The Government has also proposed adding two national targets programs on new-style rural area building and sustainable poverty reduction and social welfare to the agenda of the upcoming session.
- Standing committees work even amid House disruptions
- Satish Upadhyay resigns as South Delhi Municipal Corporation Standing Committee chairman
- House committees to discuss, remove rebellious chairmen
- MP Alfred Keter stands firm against Jubilee attack
- Annual meeting discusses 2020 external work
- Group lauds Lawan over Wamakko’s appointment as Senate Defence Committee Chair
- 95 out of 244 MPs on parliamentary committees absent from all meetings: Venkaiah Naidu
- Results of Party Central Committee’s 12th meeting informed
- Coronavirus: Benefit stand-down period for virus job losses scrapped
- Cabinet meet on anti-rape Bill planned
- Jayant Sinha meets homebuyers’ body to discuss insolvency law amendment
- MS Dhoni's Future With Team India? BCCI-Elect CAC Questions Potential National Selectors
- Chinese Parliament Delays Annual Meeting Over Coronavirus Outbreak
- Battle for Edo Assembly: Warring members-elect tender ‘evidence of illegality’ in Abuja
- Four Jubilee MPs ousted from House committees
- Senate stands still for late senator Longjan
- Crisis looms in Senate over who chairs Senate committee on constitution amendment
- Assembly has to cancel a session due to coronavirus
- Kogi Assembly moves to impeach Dep Gov Achuba
- STATE OF THE NATION: Nigeria on the brink — Eminent Nigerians
National Assembly Standing Committee’s 57th meeting wraps up have 348 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.