Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam has announced its new brand indentity, a strategic move after Mondelēz International acquired Kinh Do in 2015 and made it part of Mondelēz’s global family of brands.
The launch of the new brand identity is aligned with Kinh Do’s values and commitment to accompany Vietnamese consumers throughout their daily lives and during special occasions.
"With the dedication to serve and with the deep understanding of consumers' desires, Mondelez Kinh Do team is very proud to be the leading manufacturer and distributor of quality bakery products in Viet Nam," said marketing director Simon Crowther, Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam.
As for the new brand identity, Kinh Do is committed to upgrade its packaging, taste, and quality and nutritional value in their products.
Among the Kinh Do master brand portfolio, fresh breads and cakes pioneered to offer consumers these wonderful values.
In August this year, Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam will launch a campaign to raise funds for the Vaccine Fund of COVID-19 Control and Prevention, supporting the Vietnamese Government and contributing to the fight against the pandemic. For each fresh product of Mondelez Kinh Do sold in the two weeks in August, the company will deduct VND1,000 to contribute to the Vaccine Fund, with a commitment to contribute VND3 billion to the fund. — VNS
- Louisville Slugger rolls out new logo, harder bats
- Louisville Slugger rolls out new logo
- ASU launches voting on revamped Sparky
- NFL launching women’s clothing line
- New products proving Ali is still the greatest
- Card company shows Manning, Tebow in new jerseys
- Cardinals visit Marlins to open new ballpark
- Marlins open new ballpark against champion Cards
- Suns put on a (fashion) show to unveil new unis
- See MSU’s new uniforms
- Chinese missiles threaten American bases on its doorstep
- Ballot stuffer tampers with contest
- Rose Bowl to mark 100th game
- Asian Tour marking its 10th season
- David Beckham will return to the Galaxy
- Big Ten Network changes name to BTN
- Are you ready for some mega-conferences?
- Organizers: 2018 Games will promote Korean peace
- IOC lauds Pyeongchang preparations
- Stann’s Memorial Day brings haunting stories
Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam launches new logo have 346 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.