Particularly, the mission offered incense in commemoration of late Lieutenant General Truong Khanh Chau, Hero of the People's Armed Forces and former Deputy Defense Minister, and visited and presented gifts to Lieutenant General Tran Hanh, Hero of the People's Armed Forces and former Deputy Defense Minister.
After paying respect to General Chau, General Vinh affirmed that troops throughout the military have been upholding and promoting the glorious tradition built by former generations. Furthermore, they are determined to build and firmly protect socialism in Vietnam.
Extending his best wishes to General Chau's family members, Vinh hoped that they would continue preserving his keepsakes and educating young people about the tradition of the Vietnam People's Army.
On the same day, the delegation visited and presented gifts to former Deputy Defense Minister Tran Hanh. During the visit, General Vinh wished the former defense leader good health and hoped that he would make more practical contributions to the revolutionary cause of the Party and State and military building and defense consolidation.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- John Humphrys’ attitude to equal pay highlights the BBC’s impartiality problem
- Brexit: UK says EU 'shooting itself in the foot' over future space and defense ties
- Lilly Singh premieres in late-night with
- S.F. may pay freed man $4.5 million settlement
- Jerry Jones backs Garrett, begs Dallas defense to make play
- Mr Inspiration: Feared head - then lifelong friend. SIMON HEFFER pays a heart-stirring tribute to a man who proved grammar schools really do change lives
- Late PM Khai’s contributions to Vietnam’s foreign relations hailed
- Pay equality and strong unions will put Britain back to work
- CBA executives hit with $100 million pay cut in wake of bank scandals
- Pensioner, 71, who is dying of cancer is forced to pay £70 parking fine despite telling council he suffered a medical emergency during his 'bucket list' trip to Nottingham
- MND’s leader visits the Coast Guard Region 2 Command
- MoD’ and GDP’s leaders paid tribute to Senior Lieutenant General Song Hao
- How measuring gratitude can help entire companies work better
- Fallen soldier’s family receives gratitude house
- On Thanksgiving, Trump expressed his gratitude for US troops, aired some of his political grievances
- Big B, Anushka, Ayushmann & Other B'wood Celebs Pay Homage To Martyrs Of 26/11 Mumbai Attack
- Trump ordered Gallagher be allowed to retire as Navy SEAL, defense secretary says
- Vietnamese, Chinese defense ministers meet in Beijing
- London Bridge shooting: Jeremy Corbyn and Boris Johnson pay tribute to victims of knife attack
- Gamble pays off for Lieberman, who becomes Israeli kingmaker
MND pays gratitude to late, former defense leaders have 408 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.